Sunday, April 15, 2007

ANDY BARKER P.I.: RIP




This is pretty familiar territory around these parts. We find a show that we adore and it gets cancelled. The latest entry in this category is from the idiots at NBC, who have cancelled Andy Richter's new show Andy Barker P.I. after airing only five episodes. They even went so far as to air the last two on the same night to speed the process along. Dorks.

Andy Barker P.I. was produced by Conan O'Brien, and also starred Tony Hale who played Buster Bluth on Arrested Development. One of these days Andy Richter will catch a break, but it wasn't this time around. I knew that the pairing of Richter and Hale was too good to be true.

Anyway, you should all act now and go to nbc.com, where the network still has the good sense to have all six Andy Barker episodes posted on line. My favorite is the one that features Amy Sedaris (The Lady Varnishes), but they are all genius. Watch them before they are gone... FOREVER!

ANDY BARKER PI EPISODES!

Shyboy

1 comment:

Tony said...

I wish I would have seen this show, but thank you so much for linking to NBC's site. Tony Hale, Andy Richter, and Amy Sedaris (Strangers With Candy just might be the best show ever) in a single episode of something is about as good as it can get for me.