Friday, April 13, 2007

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR APRIL 9 - 13, 2007


APRIL 9, 2007 (690)
1. Velvet Underground - run run run
2. They Might Be Giants - the guitar
3. Howlin' Wolf - do the do
4. U2 - angel of Harlem
5. The Apples In Stereo - same old drag
6. Modest Mouse - dashboard
7. Sweet Trip - chocolate matter
8. Stereolab - Cybel's revelry
9. Servotron - red robot rerun (the ballad of RSD4)
10. Cibbo Matto - flowers
11. Secretary Bird - imaginary you
12. Joy Division - transmission
13. Dinosaur, Jr. - pick me up
14. Grandaddy - high time
15. Revival - dizzy
16. Sam and Dave - hold on, I'm comin'
17. Carl Perkins - matchbox
18. Los Straightjackets w/Big Sandy - poison ivy
19. Elvis Presley - wearin' that loved on look
20. Dollyrots - because I'm awesome
21. Amy Winehouse - rehab
22. Mel and Tim - I'm your puppet
23. Tom Waits - whistlin' past the graveyard
24. Half Japanese - 1,000,000 kisses

APRIL 10, 2007 (691)
1. Archie Bell and The Drells - tighten up
2. Feist - my man my moon
3. Grant Hart - all of my senses
4. Rockateens - woo hoo
5. Greenhornes w/Holly Golightly - there is an end
6. The Besnard Lakes - disaster
7. Pelle Carlberg - a tasteless offer
8. The Kinks - where have all the good times gone
9. Jim Carroll - these are people who died
10. April March - chick habit
11. Smith - baby it's you
12. Replacements - talent show
13. Kaiser Chiefs - ruby
14. Free Design - 2002: a hit song
15. The Channels - wages of death
16. John Doe w/Neko Case
17. John Lennon - isolation
18. Bow Wow Wow - I want candy
19. Stooges - down on the street
20. Jeff Tweedy - crack a smile
21. Teen Anthems - I hate Oasis and I hate The Beatles
22. Art Brut - formed a band

APRIL 11, 2007 (692)
Program Director For A Day -Ray and his students

1. Mixed Nutz - sweat
2. Mixed Nutz - here to stay
3. Flogging Molly - drunken lullabies
4. Big Walter Smith and The Groove Merchants - natural ball
5. Lamont Cranston - hold on
6. Bryan Adams - kids wanna rock
7. The Eagles - already gone
8. Simple Plan - worst day ever
9. Story Of The Year - sidewalks
10. Jump Five - I like to think so
11. Negativeland - piece of pie
12. Simple Plan - I'm just a kid
13. Lamont Cranston - roll with me
14. Flogging Molly - what's left of the flag
15. Creedence Clearwater Revival - travelin' band
16. Paul McCartney and Wings - hi hi hi
17. Secondhand Serenade - tested and true
18. DJ Tiesto - in search of the sunrise
19. Traveling Wilburys - end of the line
20. Queen - you're my bestfriend

April 12, 2007 (693)
1. Lou Reed - hangin' round
2. Alan Singley and Pants machine - I don't know where to start
3. Fiery Furnaces - crystal clear
4. Matthew Sweet and Susanna Hoffs - the kids are allright
5. Bonnie "Prince" Billy - no bad news
6. Icicles - snappy
7. Sly and The Family Stone - if you want me to stay
8. Josh Rouse - straight to hell
9. Foundry Field Recordings - buried beneath the winter frames
10. Matthew Celebrity Pixies - levitate me
11. AC/DC - rocker
12. LCD Soundsystem - north american scum
13. John Cale - fear is a man's best friend
14. Nick Drake - time has told me
15. Laura Viers - phantom mountain
16. Tom Waits - pony
17. R.E.M. - disturbance at the Heron House
18. Tiny Tim w/Brave Combo - stairway to heaven

APRIL (FRIDAY) 13th, 2007 (694)
Listener Appreciation Day For You Guys Day
Shuffle Function Radio Roulette













1. Ray Price - that's the only way to say good morning
2. Mini Pops - I saw mummy kissing Santa Claus
3. Barbara Mandrell and RC Bannon - reunited
4. Tom T Hall - monkey that became president
5. Jimmy Soul - if you wanna be happy
6. Radiolas - swinging sisters medley
7. Walter Murphy and The Big Apple Band - a fifth of Beethoven
8. Sugarloaf - don't call us we'll call you
9. Carol Baker - I've never been this far before
10. Gary Puckett - keep the customer satisfied
11. Nanette and Michel Pagliaro - na na hey hey goodbye
12. Webb Pierce - wonderin'
13. Stealers Wheels - stuck in the middle with you
14. DaLida - mamina
15. Elton John - island girl
16. Famille Soucy - prendre un verre de biere mon minou
17. Larry Gatlin - I just wish you were someone I love
and to top things off, sing a long to:
18. Richard Harris - MacArthur's park

No comments: