Sunday, June 17, 2007

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLISTS FOR JUNE 11 - 15, 2007

JUNE 11, 2007 (733)
1. James Brown - I got ants in my pants pt. 1
2. The High Llamas - the old springtown
3. K.C. and The Sunshine Band - I'm your boogie man
4. Josh Rouse - go sttraight to hell
5. Sea Wolf - I made a resolution
6. The Bee Gees - nights on Broadway
7. Mouthfull Of Bees - old gold
8. The Rapture - heaven
9. P.I.L. - this is not a love song
10. Beagle - love grows (where my Rosemary goes)
11. Thee Midnighters - jump jive and harmonize
12. They Might Be Giants - the Mesopotamians
13. Scrabble - seen a song
14. The 45's - go ahead and shout
15. The Positions - back to me
16. The Kinks - celluloid heroes
17. Dondero Accapella High School Choir - sweet Jane
18. Velvet Underground - run run run
19. Regina Spektor - carbon monoxide
20. Superdrag - relocate my satellites

JUNE 12, 2007 (734) John Linell of They Might Be Giant's birthday
1. Afghan Whigs - 66'
2. Joan As A Police Woman - I defy
3. Dramatics - whatcha see is whatcha get
4. John Linell - Montana
5. Robert pollard - love is stronger than witchcraft
6. Beat Happening - black candy
7. Los Straightjackets w/Big Sandy - all day and all of the night
8. The Remains - heart
9. They Might Be Giants - take out the trash***
10. Cheap Trick - she's tight
11. Spoon - the underdog
12. They Might Be Giants - theme from flood/birdhouse in your soul
13. Vietnam - welcome to my room
14. Brian Jonestown Massacre - not if you were the last Dandy on earth
15. Lemonheads - Poughkeepsie
16. Big Star - thirteen
17. Hot Chip - I was a boy from school
18. Band Of Bees - punchbag
19. John Doe - golden state
20. They Might Be Giants - they'll need a crane

***Shelley predicts this song will be the smash hit of the summer

JUNE 13, 2007 (735)
1. Flying Burritto Brothers - older guys
2. The OhSees - ship
3. Sparklehorse - it's not so hard
4. Aeroplane pageant - all the days
5. Lou Rawls - you've made me so very happu
6. They Might Be Giants - take out the trash***
7. Neil Innes - recycled vinyl blues
8. Robyn Hitchcock and The Venus 3 - a man's got to know his limitations, Briggs
9. The Wannadies - you and me song
10. Wilco - walken
11. Betty Davis - your man my man
12. Traveling Wilburys - heading for the light
13. Yoko Ono w/Jason Pierce - walkin' on thin ice
14. Joy Division - these days
15. Mason Proper - my my , bad fruit
16. Through The Sparks - local moon
17. Clap Your Hands And say Yeah - yankee go home
18. The Atari Star - this is where I often pause
19. The Futureheads - from a to b
20. Ten Years After - I'd love to change the world
21. Bob Dylan and Mavis Staples - gonna change my way of thinkin'

***Shelley predicts this song will be the smash hit of the summer

JUNE 14, 2007 (736)
1. Elvis Presley - viva Las Vegas
2. Some Girls - is this what I've been waiting for?
3. Yo La Tengo - sugarcube
4. The Swimming pools - I fall in love 100 times a day
5. Coltrane Motion - summertime
6. Guided By Voices - I am a tree
7. The Who - the kids are allright
8. The Zombies - care of cell 44
9. M Ward - to go home
10. Quintron - place unknown
11. Elvis Presley - do the clam
12. Thee Headcoatees - you say that you love me
13. The Horrors - Sheena is a parasite
14. Devo - uncontrollable urge
15. Mojave Three - truck driving man
16. Talking Heads - found a job
17. The Minders - don't you stop
18. The Zombies - this will be our year
19. Electralane - tram 21
20. The Clash - radio clash

JUNE 15, 2007 (737)
1. Johnny Cash - when the man comes around
2. Johnny Cash - we'll meet again
3. Ween - someday
4. Wilco - I'm the man who loves you
5. The Reverse - tell your mother
6. Mott The Hoople - all the young dudes
7. The Donnas - lets go manno
8. Viva Voce - faster than a dead horse
9. The Dirtbombs - got to give it up
10. Leonard Cohen - Suzanne
11. The Gee Tees - dog
12. Shortstack - wreckin' ball
13. LCD Soundsystem - all my friends (Harvey's Mix)
14. Lou Reed - power of positive drinking
15. Nico - all tomorrow's parties
16. Sonic Youth - diamond sea (the 28 minute version - for Greg)

No comments: