Monday, November 05, 2007

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR SEPTEMBER 24 - 28, 2007

SEPTEMBER 24, 2007 (807)
1. Replacements - we're comin' out
2. Replacements - sadly beautiful
3. The Only Ones - another girl another planet
4. Paul Westerberg - dyslexic heart
5. Paul Westerberg - a wonderful lie
6. The Beatles - hello goodbye
7. Rolling Stones - tumblin' dice
8. Jackson Five - I want you back
9. Jimmy Reed - you got me cryin'
10. Replacements - within your reach
11. Replacements - can't hardly wait (Tim version)
12. Paul Westerberg - world class fad
13. Paul Westerberg - let the bad times roll
14. Paul Westerberg - what a day for a night
15. Paul Westerberg - things
16. Replacements - Alex Chilton
17. Replacements - color me inpressed
18. Paul Westerberg - lookin' out forever
19. Paul Westerberg - tears rolling up our sleves
20. Replacements - I'll be you
21. Replacements - skyway

SEPTEMBER 25, 2007 (808)
1. Bobby Nelson - there ain't nothing true about you
2. Ze Malibu Kids - vaccination
3. Anagram - 905
4. Go Home Productions - Jacko under pressure
5. Go Home Productions - sub music
6. Leonard Cohen - anthem
7. Feist - past and present
8. Rolling Stones - du du du du du heartbreaker
9. DJ BC - can't you hear Biz knockin'
10. High Llamas - rollin'
11. Beatles - Martha my dear (stereo)
12. Free Design - bubbles
13. Plasticines - loser
14. Serge Gainsbourg and Brigette Bardot - Bonnie and Clyde
15. LCD Soundsystem - loosing my edge
16. Galactic w/Boots Riley - hustle up
17. Tom Tom Club - genius of love
18. Replacements - unsatisfied
19. Tim Hutt - lottery song
20. Social Distortion - another state of mind
21. Velvet Underground - rock n roll

SEPTEMBER 26, 2007 (809) ERIC IS THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR FOR THE DAY
1. Faithless - mass destruction (radio edit)
2. Dan La Sac vs. Scroobius Pip - thou shalt kill
3. Hard Fi - gotta reason
4. Michael Franti and Spearhead - rock the nation
5. Gnarls Barkley - who cares?
6. Muse - starlight
7. Primitives - crash
8. Ratatat - wildcat
9. Maximo Park - the unshockable
10. Nada Surf - inside of love
11. Bjorn Benny Agnetha and Frida - people need love
12. Gus Gus - why?
13. Elvis Perkins - while you were sleeping
14. The Beatles - here comes the sun
15. Ian Brown - f.e.a.r.
16. Malcolm Middleton - a brighter beat
17. Laura Viers - saltbreakers
18. Schoolhouse Rock - here I come
19. They Might Be Giants - C is for Conifer
20. Calexico - bisbee blue
21. The Coral - secret kiss
22. The Essex Green - don't know why (you say)
23. Beat The Clock - sunshine on my shoulders

SEPTEMBER 27, 2007 (810)
1. Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - there she goes my beautiful world
2. Crystals - then he kissed me
3. The Clash - the right profile
4. Replacements - can't hardly wait
5. David Bowie - hang on to yourself
6. The Stooges - I wanna be your dog
7. Sonic Youth - Reena
8. The Monkees - what am I doing hanging round
9. R.E.M. - feeling gravitys pull
10. Bob Dylan - I want you
11. Beat Happening - indian summer
12. The lemonheads - if I could talk I'd tell you
13. Lou Reed - vicious
14. The Crystals - da doo ron ron
15. Apples In Stereo - same old drag
16. Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich - hold tight
17. Carry Nations - sweet talking candy man
18. 13th Floor Elevators - slip inside this house
19. Grant Hart - now that you know me
20. Husker Du - charity, chastity, prudence and hope
21. X - the world's a mess it's in my kiss
22. Breeders - T and T / huffer
23. William Shatner - I can't get behind this
24. Public Enemy - B side wins again
25. Guided By Voices - back to the lake
26. Red On Green - gravity talks
27. Half Japanese - miracles happen everyday

SEPTEMBER 28, 2007 (811)
1. Bob Dylan - Hwy 61 (revisited)
2. Bob Dylan w/The Band - most likely you'll go your way and I'll go mine
3. Kaiser Chiefs - na na na na na naa
4. Giant Drag - this isn't it
5. Syd Barrett - waving my arms in the air/I never lied to you
6. Panda Bear - bros
7. P.I.L. - public image
8. Elvis Presley - that's all right
9. Jandek - run away
10. Beatles - I want you (she's so heavy (stereo)
11. Yoko Ono - oh oh
12. Figurines - let's head out
13. Standing Nudes - famous criminals
14. U2 - hold me thrill me kiss me
15. The Creation - making time
16. David Bowie - look back in anger

No comments: