Sunday, January 20, 2008

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLISTS FOR JANUARY 14 - 18, 2008

JANUARY 14, 2008 (888)
1. Roky Erickson - starry eyes
2. New Standards - only love can break your heart
3. The Band - chest fever
4. Oakley Hall - best of luck
5. Public Enemy - your gonna get yours
6. The Dramatics - what you see is what you get
7. Rusty and Doug Kershaw - diggy ligggy low
8. Goon Moon - lay down
9. Sonic Youth - teenage riot
10. Daniel Johnston - go
11. Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - there she goes my beautiful world
12. Joy Division - transmission
13. Led Zeppeli - rock and roll
14. Pixies - Alec Eiffel
15. Bob Dylan - I want you
16. Sugar - gee angel
17. The Rezillos - (my baby does) good sculptures
18. Mission Of Burma - that's when I reach for my revolver
19. Sweet Trip - chocolate matter
20. Siouxsie and The Banshees - dear Prudence
21. Roky Erickson - I have always been here before
22. Daniel Johnston - good morning you

JANUARY 15, 2008 (889)
1. John Cale - dead or alive
2. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - the likes of you
3. Pizzicato Five - twiggy twiggy
4. Air Traffic - just abuse me
5. The Battle Royale - confessions pt 2
6. Von Bondies - Cass and Henry
7. 100 % Pure Poison - windy C
8. Coconut Records - west coast
9. The Evening Rig - takin' mine
10. The Evening Rig - those them eyes
11. Replacements - left of the dial
12. Flatlanders - dallas
13. Rolling Stones - not fade away
14. Drive By Truckers - the righteous path
15. Atol Shah - be a toast popper
16. Stark Effect - bunny rabbits, satan, cheese and milk
17. Judson Fountain - garbage can from Thailand
18. LCD Soundsystem - jump in the fire

JANUARY 16, 2008 (890)
1. Velvet Underground - Stephanie says
2. Bob Mould - miniature parade
3. U2 - zoo station
4. Butthole Surfers - who was in my room last night?
5. Kim Deal and Robert Pollard - love hurts
6. The Vaselines - Molly's lips
7. The Commons w/Elizabeth Harper - here comes your man
8. XTC - season cycle
9. Black Mountain - stormy high
10. The Chris Stamey Experience - shapes of things
11. Dr. Dog - my old ways
12. Sleater Kinney - rollercoaster
13. Bob Mould - who needs to dream
14. Guided By Voices - I'll replace you with machines
15. Viva Voce - one in every crowd
16. King Of Prussia - Spain in the summertime
17. Mott The Hoople - all the young dudes
18. The Kinks - Waterllo sunset
19. Pink Floyd - lucifer Sam
20. The Replacements - i.o.u.
21. Pete Townsend - rough boys
22. They Might Be Giants - it's kickin' in

JANUARY 17, 2008 (891)
1. Beach Boys - be true to your school
2. Devin Davis - moon over shark city
3. Casper and The Cookies - Syd from Central Park
4. Gene Vincent - bebop a lula
5. Regina Spektor - carbon monoxide
6. Bow Wow Wow - I want candy
7. The Chips - rubber biscuit
8. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - warrior
9. Supergrass - sun hits the sky
10. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - play my guitar
11. The Who - I can see for miles
12. The Heavy Blinkers - gentle strength
13. Morrissey - there is a light that never goes out
14. The Damned 0 new rose
15. Say Hi - shakes her shoulders
16. Rolling Stones - can't you hear me knocking?
17. Camper Van Beethoven - take the skinheads bowling
18. The Damnbuilders - shrine
19. The Cramps - goo goo muck
20. Josephine Taylor - I've made up my mind

JANUARY 18, 2008 (892)
1. Jarvis Cocker and Kid Loco - I just came to tell you I'm going
2. Jaymay - gray or blue
3. Pelle Carlberg - musikbyran makes me wanna smoke crack
4. The Stranglers - (get a) grip (on yourself)
5. The Jesus and Mary Chain - side walking
6. Superdrag - relocate my satellites
7. Vampire weekend - A punk
8. Magnetic Fields - drive on driver
9. Richard Swift - kisses for the misses
10. Georgie James - need your needs
11. Pere Ubu - heart of darkness
12. Neil Young and Crazy Horse - powderfinger
13. Syd Barrett - gigolo aunt
14. Flaming Lips - race for the prize
15. The Monks - oh how to do now
16. Tender Forever - tiny hearts and clever hands
17. Cat Power - hey Aretha, sing one for me
18. B52's - planet Claire
19. Devo - beautiful world
20. X - Johnny hit and run Paulene
21. Davey Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich - hold tight

No comments: