Sunday, February 03, 2008

A FEW WORDS, AND A SNEAK PEEK

I updated the last few weeks of playlists today, and that means the info on how to send us your Valentine's Day dedications is a little further down the blog line. Keep scrolling down, you will find it. You can email your Valentines Day dedications to us at shufflefunction@hotmail.com

Tuesday is caucus day in Minnesota, and tomorrow evening I will be putting up some info concerning the wheres, whats, and hows. In the meantime, here is a video made by Al Franken about the caucus experience.



I try to remain nuetral when I talk politics on the air, and this video clip has an obvious Al Franken bias to it, but it illustrates the caucus procedures really well. So if you have never been to one, this video does a lot to demystify the process. If you surf back to the blog tomorrow night, I will have posted some more information.

Shelley

No comments: