Saturday, April 12, 2008

Magic Math vs. Fuzzy Math

Hello Radio Heroes!!!

After catching up on my sleep I am back at the scene of the crime answering the phones for The Supreme Ruler Of Sound (aka Steve and his Reggae Dreadbeat radio show). As you can see below I had a chance to update the last few hours of the Shuffle Function 24 Hour Pledge Drive A-Go-Go. I also sat down with all of your pledge forms and added up the grand total of the marathon.

Are you sitting down?

KMSU made $11,125 from 6 p.m. Thursday night to 6 p.m. Friday.

If you were listening, you know that we topped our total from last year, crushing it actually, and none of that was possible with out our amazing KMSU listeners. You never fail us, and Tim and I can't begin to tell you how much that means to us. Together we do make great radio.

We have a bunch of pictures to post from the end of the marathon. When things started rockin', the blog postings got pushed aside in order to answer the phones. So keep coming back to see the end of the story.

Thanks again everyone who called in and pledged their support to independent public radio.

During the last hour I was so exhausted and excited that I compared the pledge drive calls to a "big ketchup cake with mustard on top". If anyone has a recipe for this - please let me know.

Shelley

No comments: