Friday, April 11, 2008

THE MANY MOODS OF SHYBOY TIM: MAMA'S BOY


BEFORE
STEP ONE
CIVIL WAR RE-ENACTOR
WOLVERINE OR JOEL GION?
NIECE ANNA GETS THE FIRST CUT!
THE PEANUT GALLERY VIEWS THE CARNAGE
ALMOST RESPECTABLE
FINISHING THE JOB
FINISHED PRODUCT IN POWERSTANCE WITH SHELLEY AND STEVE THE SUPREME RULER OF SOUND

Thanks everybody for making my mom so happy! She'll be up at the station about 10:30 to give me my trim. There is nothing more riveting than a haircut on the radio.

Please keep the pledges coming! It's getting rougher for us to keep it together, especially for me now that my secret weapon with "the ladies" is going away. Call 389-5678 or 1-800-456-7810 and keep this dream that is KMSU alive and kicking on your FM dial.

Shyboy

1 comment:

Tom & Chantill said...

Pic #3: Didn't we see you in "Boogie Nights"???