Thursday, April 17, 2008

WE HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE


Shuffle Functioneers,


We did not manage to stop tomorrow ladies and gentlemen. Shyboy Tim and I do not like to resort to these kind of tactics, but during tomorrow morning's show we will be pulling out all the stops, playing dirty, and hitting below the belt.


This posting is the equivalent of looking up to the sky and seeing the bat signal. Tomorrow morning we will need all the Radio Heroes Southern Minnesota and Northern Iowa can muster. It is the last day we have to pitch for this station, and it is time to take no radio prisoners.
MEMORIZE THESE NUMBERS. THEY MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE.



389 - 5678 or 1 - 800 -456 - 7810

I am sick to my stomach thinking about the show tomorrow morning. I can't summon up much of a St. Crispin's Day speech, I have to go vomit.

See you in the morning :)

Shelley

1 comment:

Eve said...

oh my gosh! I forgot about St. Crispin's day. I have to get my pledging shoes cobbled.