Saturday, May 17, 2008

A BUSY WEEK FOR SHUFFLE FUNCTION

Hey Radio fans,

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about a couple of exciting items on Shuffle Function's morning show agenda this week.

On Thursday the new Indiana Jones movie opens. I have been in love with Harrison Ford since I saw him as Han Solo when I was ten years old. As of late it has been a bumpy ride (I don't think that his last 5 - no I just checked IMDB, his last 10 movies have been even remotely good), but I hope that The Crystal Skull will return that pupply love feeling. I plan on spinning some appropriate tunes for the day, wearing my Indy hat, and practicing my whip skills during Thursday morning's show, so be sure to tune in. Here is a classic clip from Raiders Of The Lost Ark, performed entirely by action figures!!!



On Saturday Bob Dylan celebrates his 67th birthday but we are marking the occasion with two hours of Bob's music on Friday, from 6 to 8 a.m. Shyboy Tim is loaded for bear when it comes to his Dylan collection, so if there is something you would like to hear from this Minnesota boy made good, please don't hesitate to request it. Drop us an email at shufflefunction@hotmail.com
I have a little video clip to get you in the mood, history in the making really. A word of warning - Dylan drops the f bomb so look away kids!!




Thanks for listening!!

Shelley

No comments: