Saturday, May 17, 2008

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR MAY 12 - 16, 2008

MAY 12, 2008 (973)
1. John Cale - I keep a close watch
2. Tres Bien - your graceful soul
3. No Age - here should be my home
4. Grand Archives - the crime window
5. Gene Pitney - the man who shot Liberty Valence
6. Two Hours Traffic - no advances
7. Miniature Tiger - the wolf
8. Bobby Nelson - there ain't nothing true about you
9. The Fleshtones - love yourself
10. The Raconteurs - hold up
11. Lou Johnson - always something there to remind me
12. Heliose and The Savoy Faire - datsun 280z
13. Herb Alpert and The Tijuana Brass - this guys in love with you
14. The Fleshtones - all around the world
15. Public Enemy - you're gonna get yours
16. Lou Reed - I love you Suzanne
17. Tom Tom Club - genius of love
18. Shangri-las - remember (walking in the sand)
19. John Linell - Montana
20. Written In The Sand - U.F.O. disaster
21. Dusty Springfield - wishin' and hopin'
22. Mulatu Astatke - yekermo sew
23. Thee Headcoatees - stop loving me
24. Jeff Tweedy - crack a snile
25. Dionne Warwick - walk on by

MAY 13, 2008 (974)
1. The New Standards - I will dare
2. Dirty On Purpose - like bees
3. Frank Black - speedy Marie
4. Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - todays lessons
5. Scarlett Johansson - falling down
6. Tom Waits - falling down
7. Jad Fair and Naofumi Ishmaru - lonely song
8. The 101ers - key to your heart
9. The Hold Steady - can you please crawl out your window?
10. Okay - tragedy
11. The Morning Benders - dammit Anna
12. Scarlett Johansson - I don't want to grow up
13. Tom Waits - I don't want to grow up
14. The Kinks - love me til the sun shines
15. Aliens - theme
16. Johnny Cash - God's gonna cut you down
17. Scarlett Johansson - wish I was in New Orleans
18. Tom Waits - wish I was in New Orleans
19. Ramones - pinhead
20. Cloud Cult - no one said it would be easy
21. Nada Surf - I like what you say
22. Yoko Ono w/Apples In Stereo - nobody sees me like you do

MAY 14, 2008 (975)
Happy Birthday David Byrne
1. Nick Lowe - cruel to be kind
2. Snake and Jet's Amazing Bullit Band - doom city
3. Fire Engines - get up and use me
4. Big Audio Dynamite - rush
5. English Beat - wind and grind (stand down Margaret)
6. David Byrne - hanging upside down
7. LCD Soundsystem - I'm loosing my edge
8. Talking Heads - crosseyed and painless
9. 13th Floor Elevators - your'e gonna miss me
10. Talking Heads - this must be the place (naive melody)
11. MC5 - American ruse
12. Talking Heads - and she was
13. Talking Heads - the book I read
14. David Byrne - you and eye
15. Talking Heads - stay up late
16. Patsy Cline - walking after midnight
17. Talking Heads - life during wartime
18. David Byrne - dance on vaseline
19. David Byrne - desconcido soy
20. Talking Heads - once in a lifetime

MAY 15, 2008 (976)
1. Air - mer du japon
2. Jesus and The Mary Chain - just like honey
3. Black Angels - you and color
4. Low - hatchet
5. Flaming Lips - free radicals
6. Yo La Tengo - pass the hatchet I think I'm goodkind
7. Incredible Moses Leroy - fuzzy
8. Richard Swift - kisses for the misses
9. Badfinger - no matter what
10. Kelley Stoltz - ever thought of comig back
11. Leslie Hall - zombie killer (zk cahstity pariah mix)
12. The Numbers - drunk with pain
13. The Beakers - figure 21
14. Beastie Boys - sabotage
15. Black Angels - you on the run
16. Marianne faithfull - desperanto
17. Neil Young - after the goldrush
18. Georgie James - need your needs
19. The Who - I can't explain
20. Jens Lekman - I'm leaving you because I don't love you
21. Martha Wainwright - see Emily play
22. Leslie Hall w/ Elvira - zombie killer

MAY 16, 2008 (977)
1. The Who - I'm leaving here
2. Robyn Hitchcock and The Venus 3 - adventure rocketship
3. Barry Adamson - the beaten side of town
4. Dandy Livingstone - Rudie a message to you
5. Hooray For Earth - warm out
6. Beatles - hey bulldog (stereo)
7. From Bubblegum To Sky - the gurls and the shooby doo wop
8. Wilco - I'm the man who loves you
9. Sonic Youth - jams runs free
10. Matthew "Celebrity" Pixies - levitate me
11. Two Hour Traffic - no advances
12. Klaus Nomi - after the fall
13. Bob Dylan - trying to get to heaven
14. Atmosphere - painting
15. Written In The Sand - U.F.O. disaster
16. Beat Happening - pajama party in a haunted house
17. The Von Bondies - lack of communication
18. The Shandells - gorilla
19. William Shatner - rocket man

No comments: