Monday, June 30, 2008

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR JUNE 16 - 20, 2008

JUNE 16, 2008 (998)
1. Smog - let me see the colts
2. Sloan - believe in me
3. Ladyhawk - the dugout
4. From Bubblegum To Sky - I always fall apart
5. Wolfmother - witchcraft
6. Spoon - two sides/monsieur valentine
7. Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - there she goes my beautiful world
8. Sonic Youth - incinerate
9. Free Kitten - erected girl
10. Bonnie "Prince" Billy - easy does it
11. Velvet Underground - foggy notion
12. Aloha - bodybuzz
13. The Hold Steady - stuck between stations
14. Trip Shakespeare - down my block
15. David Bowie - queen bitch
16. XTC - ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead
17. Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin - pangea
18. White Stripes - fell in love with a girl
19. Michael Yonkers - kill the enemy
20. The Black Angels - you on the run

JUNE 17, 2008 (999)
1. Duffy - mercy
2. The Buzzcocks - ever fallen in love
3. The Wedding Present - don't take me home until I'm drunk
4. Setting Sun - overjoyed
5. Ikettes - I'm blue (going going song)
6. Elvis Costello and The Imposters - American gangster time
7. David Bowie - young American
8. Social Distortion - Mommy's little helper
9. Ben Folds - protection
10. Dead Kennedys - viva Las Vegas
11. Bitter:Sweet - trouble
12. Damnbuilders - shrine
13. Bingo Gazingo - Caine and Abel
14. Black Box revelation - I think I like you
15. Five Americans - slipin' and slidin'
16. The Weeks - Mississippi rain
17. AC/DC - ain't no fun waitin' round to be a millionaire
18. The Clash - clash city rocker
19. Replacements - waitress in the sky

JUNE 18, 2008 (1000)
1. Rush - Tom sawyer
2. Rose Melberg - Irene
3. Chris Stamey Experience - the summer sun
4. Yo La Tengo - sugarcube
5. Guided By Voices - the official ironman rally song
6. The Cramps - human fly
7. Flat Duo Jets - rawhide
8. The Lyres - I want to help you Anne
9. Mess Up The Mess - crystal pools
10. Devo - the day my baby gave me a suprise
11. Fujiya and Miyagi - ankle injuries
12. The Mary Timony Band - sharpshooter
13. Moritz - bohemian rhapsody
14. Sammy Davis Jr. - spinning wheel
15. Sammy Davis Jr. - you'd better sit down kids
16. Sammy Davis Jr. - for once in my life
17. Sammy Davis Jr. - my way
18. Sammy Davis Jr. - Wichita lineman
19. Sammy Davis Jr. - and when I die
20. Sammy Davis Jr. - in the ghetto
21. Sammy Davis Jr. - you've made me so very happy
22. Sammy Davis Jr. - high heeled sneakers
23. Sammy Davis Jr. - plop plop fizz fizz
24. Sammy Davis Jr. - Shaft

JUNE 19, 2008 (1001) Alex The Wonderman is the Program Director For The Day
THE LIFE AND TIMES OF STEPHEN GREGORY DROZD 1993 - current i.e. the music of THE FLAMING LIPS
1. turn it on
2. when you smile
3. feeling yourself disinegrate
4. assasination of the sun
5. ego tripping at the gates of hell
6. ice drummer
7. can't get you out of my head
8. space age love song
9. riding to work in the year 2025 (your invisible now)
10. this here giraffe
11. she don't use jelly
12. thank you Jack White (for the fiber optic Jesus that you gave me)
13. I'm a fly in a sunbeam (following the funeral procession of a stranger)
14. pompeii gotterdammerung
15. Yoshimi battles the pink robots pt. 2
16. little drummer boy (June 12, 1993 instore at Northern Lights)
17. bad days
18. slow nerve action

JUNE 20, 2008 (1002)
1. David Bowie - space oddity
2. Ocean Blue - cerullean
3. Nethers - three hearts
4. Bob Dylan - I want you
5. Preston School Of Industry - get yr crayons out
6. The Watson Twins - how am I to be?
7. Al Green - tired of being alone
8. Baskervilles - smash
9. The Fleshtones - Ruby's old time
10. 13th Floor Elevators - your'e gonna miss me
11. The Rolling Stones - happy
12. Thee Headcoatees - all night long
13. The Legendary Stardust Cowboy - space oddity
14. N.E.R.D. - every nose (all the girls standing in the line for the bathroom)
15. The Strangeloves - I want candy
16. The Headcoats - girl from '62
17. Shadows Of Knight - shake '66
18. Whatfor - sooner later than never
19. The Fleshtones - first date (are you coming on to me)
20. Black Sabbath - faeries wearing boots
21. Spinal Tap - gimme some money
22. Starland Vocal Band - afternoon delight
23. Wazmo - checking out the checkout girl
24. Cowboy - kneenbending
25. The Okmoniks - teenage timebomb
26. Quintron - place unknown
27. The Fleshtones - love yourself

No comments: