Sunday, October 26, 2008

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR OCTOBER 6 - 10, 2008

OCTOBER 6, 2008 (1078)
1. The Kinks - nothing in this world can stop me worrying 'bout that girl
2. Tom Tom Club - genius of love
3. Joy Division - digital
4. The Jam - a town called malice
5. Raphael Saadiq - sure hope you mean it
6. Pair Of Kings - the monster
7. Sonic Youth - Goo interview flexi disc
8. Sonic Youth - tunic (8 track demo)
9. Thee Headcoatees - all night long
10. Link Wray - ain't that lovin' you babe
11. Ronny and The Daytonnas - G.T.O.
12. Buddy Holly - not fade away
13. Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - red right hand
14. Dandy Warhols - boys better
15. Hasil Adkins - chicken walk
16. Guided By Voices - I am a tree
17. Wilco - heavu metal drummer
18. Flying Burritto Brothers - Christine's tune (devil in disguise)
19. Jr Walker and The Allstars - shake and fingerpop
20. Quintron - miniature breakdown

OCTOBER 7, 2008 (1079)
1. Rick Nelson - my babe
2. The Plugz - red eye #9
3. The Clash - safe european home
4. The Beach Boys - baby blue eyes
5. Modern Lovers - modern world
6. Magnetic Fields - poppa was a rodeo
7. King Khan and The Shrines - tell me
8. James Brown - bring it up (hipsters avenue)
9. Lou Reed and John Cale - nobody but you
10. The Trashmen - surfin' bird
11. Brian Jonestown Massacre - oh lord
12. Faux Jean - g a go-go
13. Edwin Collins - a girl like you
14. Go Home Productions - rapture riders
15. Auggie Garcia - be my guest
16. Prince - I can never take the place of your man
17. TNT - 99th floor
18. Leonard Cohen - I'm your man
19. Beatles - leave my kitten alone (mono)
20. Harry Nillson - without you
21. Shonen Knife - daydream believer

OCTOBER 8, 2008 (1080)
1. James Brown - I'll go crazy
2. Dondero Accapella Choir - satellite of love
3. Johnny Cash - when the man comes around
4. The Zombies - this will be our year
5. Sonic Youth - dirty boots (8 track demo)
6. Paul Westerberg - make your own kind of music
7. Daniel Johnston - go
8. Dondero Accapella Choir - sweet Jane
9. Deerhoof - numina o
10. Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - today's lesson
11. Donovan - hurdy gurdy man
12. Ben Folds - before Cologne/Cologne
13. Claudine Longet - I think it's going to rain today
14. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - paralyzed

OCTOBER 9, 2008 (1081)
1. The Beatles - dear prudence (mono)
2. Dondero Accapella Choir more than a feeling
3. Dirtbombs - the thing
4. John Lennon - stand by me
5. The Contours - can you jerk like me
6. Bob Dylan - dignity (piano demo)
7. The Ramones - Sheena is a ounk rocker
8. Dondero Accapella Choir - isn't it time
9. John Lennon - crippled inside
10. Fiery Furnaces - crystal clear
11. Bob Ridgely - she was a mow mow
12. Bob Dylan - most of the time
13. James Brown - it's a man's man world
14. NNB - Uruguay 1983
15. Jonathan Richman - vampire girl
16. Nico - these days
17. Soulwax - I wish/skeelo vs the breeders vs eye of the tiger
18. Chuck Berry - no particular place to go
19. Dondero Acappela Choir - cold as ice
20. John Lennon - imagine

OCTOBER 10, 2008 (1082)
1. Talking Heads - this must be the place (naive melody)
2. Al Green - take me to the river
3. Pete Townsend - let my love open the door
4. Big Star - in the street
5. Dondero Acappela Choir - missing the war
6. The Clash - police on my back
7. James Brown - licking stick
8. The Ting Tings - that's not my name
9. David Byrne and Brian Eno - one fine day
10. David Byrne and Brian Eno - poor boy
11. LCD Soundsystem - losing my edge
12. Five Blobs - beware of the blob
13. Dondero Accapella Choir - burning down the house
14. Blur - boys and girls
15. Rolling Stones - start me up
16. The Fleshtones - all around the world
17. The Cramps - tear it up

No comments: