Saturday, January 31, 2009

A CALENDAR THAT DOESN'T HAVE BABIES, OR BABY ANIMALS, BUT MAYBE A HAT

If you listen at all to the Shuffle Function Morning show, then you know that Shyboy Tim and I are hung up on ironically bad calendars. It began when the on air studio became the home of some god-awful calender, most certainly hung with the best of intentions. After suffering through a year of that particular calendar, we determined that we would not leave its replacement up to chance. Did I mention that we have control issues? And so the baby animals with babies began. And then cats with hats. You know the rest of the story.

We are currently rocking a proffesional poultry handling calendar, courtesy of Tom of Tom and Chantil Fame, but I found this amazing calendar online that could do the trick as well. I don't want to give away too much, I think it's best if you just find out for yourselves. Here is the link, and you can thank me for it later!! When you make the jump, scroll down and click on the pdf link to download the calendar. This will take some time, but it is so worth the effort.

www.jsdesignandart.com/calendar09


Shelley

2 comments:

Mary T Johnson said...

I listen to your show every morning. Love your show, love KMSU.

The calendar is hilarious, it made my day!

Mary T Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.