Friday, January 23, 2009

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR JANUARY 12 - 16, 2009

JANUARY 12, 2008 (1148)
1. Little Jackie - the world should revolve around me
2. Roger and The Gypsies - pass the hatchet
3. LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk is playing at my house
4. The Runaways - cherry bomb
5. The Cure - the forest
6. Deerhoof - basketball get your groove back
7. Beat Happening - knick knack
8. Art Brut - my little brother
9. Black Lipstick - corporate happy hour
10. Bjork - army of me
11. King Khan and The Shrines - took my lady to dinner
12. Modern Lovers - roadrunner
13. The dB's - black and white
14. Television - see no evil
15. Blitzen Trapper - sleepy time in the western world
16. Laura Marling - ghosts
17. David Byrne and Brian Eno - one fine day
18. Jim Nabors - you are the sunshine of my life
19. Karen O. and The Million Dollar Bashers - hwy 61 revisited
20. Space Negroes - in a gadda da vida

JANUARY 13, 2009 (1149)
1. Rosemary Clooney - come on a my house
2. The (International) Noise Conspiracy - dust bins of history
3. Quintron w/Miss Pussycat - love is like a blob
4. The Beach Boys - California girls
5. Bunny Siegler - theme from 5 fingers of death
6. Strangeloves - I want candy
7. Funkadelic - superstupid
8. Maytals - monkeyman
9. Velvet Underground - I'm waiting for my man
10. Husker Du - terms of psychic warfare
11. Conway Twitty - you've never been this far before
12. Billy Lee Riley - got the water boiling
13. The Who - a quick one (while he's away)
14. Flaming Lips - race for the prize
15. Johnny Cash - ring of fire
16. AC/DC - it's a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll
17. U2 - unforgettable fire
18. Talking Heads - burning down the house
19. Harry Nilson - jump in the fire

JANUARY 14, 2009 (1150)
1. The Smiths - heaven knows I'm miserable now
2. Stephen Malkmus - out of reaches
3. Ryan Adams - to be young (is to be sad is to be high)
4. Clinic - family
5. Scarlett Johansen - anywhere I lay my head
6. Misha - weatherbees
7. Paul McCartney - silly love songs
8. Pixies - no.13 baby
9. Morrissey - I'm throwing my arms around Paris
10. The Motherhips - no name Darryl
11. Ben Kweller - I need you back
12. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - satan said dance
13. The Catch - between friends
14. Morrissey - I'm throwing my arms around Paris
15. Munkey Juice - cold cold days
16. Broken Social Scene - major label debut
17. Quintron - place unknown
18. Holly Golightly - virtually happy

JANUARY 15, 2009 (1151)
1. Harry Belafonte - jump in the line (shake senora)
2. Ween - someday
3. TV On The Radio - halfway home
4. Lou Reed - the power of postive drinking
5. Roy Orbison - in dreams
6. Break and Repair Method - your numbered days
7. Calvin Johnson - rabbit blood
8. Hush Arbors - follow closely
9. Ceasars - fools parade
10. Jerry Lee Lewis w/Jimmy Page - rock n roll
11. Mohammed raffi - jan pe he jan ho
12. The Rapture - house of jealous lovers
13. A + D - deceptafreakon
14. Cheap Trick - surrender
15. Bonnie "Prince" Billy - lay and love
16. The Tramps - disco inferno
17. Velvet Underground - I'm sticking with you
18. Girls With Attitude - a fun time is a great time

JANUARY 16, 2009 (152)
1. Moonbeams - Lolita
2. Elvis Costello and The Attractions - waiting for the end of the world
3. Twilight Singers - the ride
4. Rivers Cuomo - I'll think about you
5. Common w/Cee-lo - make my day
6. Flaming Groovies - shake some action
7. Takka Takka - we feel safer at night
8. Mirah - lonesome sundown
9. Tullycraft - secretly Minnesotan
10. Bob Dylan - most likely you'll go your way and I'll go mine
11. The Ting Tings - great DJ
12. The Kinks - everybody's gonna be happy
13. The Tallest - sunny beach
14. Shuggie Otis - inspiration inspiration
15. Antony and The Johnsons - epilepsy is dancing
16. Beth Orton - Carmella (Four Tet Remix)
17. Public Enemy - public enemy #1
18. George Bush Singers - deep thoughts #2
19. Ramones - I wanna be sedated
20. Devo - snowball

No comments: