Thursday, February 26, 2009

Do You Know What I Heard? (no, not sheep)



Hello Shufflefunctioneers!!

Looking for an excuse to clap your hands and jump up and down in delight, like a little girl getting her first pony? Well here you go,

REASON #1 This guy pictured to the left finally signed on to be a part of the Arrested Development movie. That means we will get to see the Bluth Family back in action in a theater near you (maybe by the end of the year)!!
This is the answer to my dreams - and it gives me hope that another favorite of mine, Quantum Leap might make it to the big screen.


REASON #2
When Conan O'Brien takes over the Tonight Show spot June 1st of this year he will be joined by his old sidekick, Andy Richter. When I used to stay up past 10 pm on a regular basis, Conan was a must watch for me . This was primarily because of Andy Richter. I was not very excited about Conan's big takeover before, but this changes everything. THANK YOU TV GODS FOR INVENTING RECORDERS. I can tape them all!!




BY THE WAY - TUNE IN TONIGHT AT 6 P.M. FOR THE DATES OF THE SHUFFLE FUNCTION 24 HOUR PLEDGE DRIVE A-GO-GO.

Shelley

No comments: