Saturday, February 21, 2009

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR FEBRUARY 2 - 6, 2009

FEBRUARY 2, 2009 (1163) Groundhog's Day
1. Quintron and Miss Pussycat - love is like a blob
2. Sonny and Cher - I got you babe
3. Taylor Hollingsworth - central city
4. X - soul kitchen
5. The Cramps - goo goo muck
6. Sonny and Cher - I got you babe
7. Sonny and Cher - I got you babe
8. Pixies - I'm digging for fire
9. P.O.S. - goodbye
10. Camper Van Beethoven - take the skinheads bowling
11. Sonny and Cher - I got you babe
12. Bob Dylan and The Band - a night like this
13. Sonny and Cher - I got you babe
14. Golden Bear - niracle mile
15. Hotel Lights - down
16. Breeders - bang on
17. Sonny and Cher - I got you babe
18. Sonny and Cher - I got you babe
19. They Might Be Giants - 7 days of the week (I never go to work)
20. Bill Baird - hot burritto #2 digital

FEBRUARY 3, 2009 (1164) The Day The Music Died
1. Buddy Holly - everyday
2. Animal Collective - guys eyes
3. Faux Jean - nature
4. Robyn Hitchcock and The Venus 3 - I'm falling
5. Buddy Holly - maybe baby
6. Mr. Scruff w/Alice Russell - music take me up
7. Komeda - frolic
8. Buddy Holly - well alright
9. Brady Bunch - American pie
10. Buddy Holly - everyday
11. Faunts - it hurts me all the time
12. Magnetic Fields - teh luckiest guy on the lower east side
13. Buddy Holly - true love ways
14. Sonic Youth - dirty boots
15. Buddy Holly and The Crickets - oh boy
16. Garnett Mims - as long as I have you
17. Dex Romweber Duo - cigarette party
18. Buddy Holly - that'll be the day
19. The Dimensions - she's boss
20. The Sonics - got your head on backwards
21. Buddy Holly - not fade away

FEBRUARY 4, 2009 (1165)
1. Grand Central Station - the jam
2. Parson Redheads - love
3. Nik Frietas - sundown
4. Mott The Hoople - all the young dudes
5. Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - Deanna
6. Devo - that's good
7. Ana Thallo - cafetorium
8. Bis - love will tear us apart
9. Kaiser Chiefs - good dyas bad days
10. Sea Ray - revelry
11. John Cale - dirty ass rock and roll
12. Ting Tings - that's not my name
13. Jaguar Love - bats over the pacific ocean
14. Lou Reed - hangin' round
15. The Fall - big prinz
16. Eddie Cochran - 20 flight rock
17. Golden Bear - miracle mile
18. LCD Soundsystem - jump in the fire
19. Matt Pond Pa - hearts and minds
20. Ike and Tina Turner - proud Mary

FEBRUARY 5, 2009 (1166)
Lux Interior Of The Cramps died yesterday, this show is for him. It's all Cramps!!
1. call of the wighat
2. primitive
3. I was a teenage werewolf
4. papa satan sang Louie
5. Can your pussy do the dog?
6. goo goo muck
7. fever
8. bikini girls with machine guns
9. psychotic reaction
10. saddle up a buzz buzz
11. tear it up
12. new kind of kick
13. faster pussycat! kill! kill!
14. she said
15. surfin' dead
16. mama oom pow pow
17. green fuzz
18. mad daddy
19. I ain't nuthin' but a gore hound
20. tv set
21. human fly
22. I'm cramped
23. surfin' bird

FEBRUARY 6, 2009 (1167)
Bill Vader is The Program Director For A Day!!
1. Jeff Tweedy - candy floss
2. Lucinda Williams - pineola
3. Willie Nelson - I can't help it if I'm still in love with you
4. Elvis Presley - unchained melody
5. Waylon Jennings - teh only daddy that will walk the line
6. Supersuckers - east bound and down
7. Ryan Adams - english girls approximately
8. Drive By Truckers - daddy's cup
9. Townes Van Zandt - Rex's blues
10. William Shatner w/Ben Folds - that's me trying
11. Wilco - poor places/reservations
12. Nirvana - turn around
13. Southern Culture On The Skids - camel walk
14. Minus Five - find a finger
15. Alice Cooper - be my lover
16. Pixies - no. 13 baby
17. Mudhoney - over blown
18. Minutemen - DJ's car jam/anxious mofo
19. Minutemen - nature without man
20. Uncle Tupelo - D Boon
21. Bob Dylan - tweedle dee and tweedle dum

2 comments:

Bill said...

Hey! I was the DJ that day!
Bill

SHUFFLE FUNCTION said...

Thanks again for for joining us, Bill, and thanks for supporting KMSU! Your playlist was excellent.

Shyboy