Monday, May 04, 2009

SADDLE UP GEEKERS, WE ARE GOING ALL STAR TREK ON FRIDAY MORNING


I have admitted to my love of Star Trek before so that should not come as a suprise to anyone. I have a very healthy pile of Star Trek fiction novels on one of my book shelves, and in High School I even assembled a model of the Starship Enterprise!! Needless to say, the release of the new Star Trek movie this weekend has me filled with dread and excitement both. It is either going to rock, or leave me in tears and I don't think I can handle the later option.

A month ago we were challenged to do an entire morning show of Star Trek related music for the big release weekend, and this morning we were reminded of that challenge. Shyboy Tim and I are never one to back down, especially when it means we can play A TON of William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy tunes!!

Tune in Friday morning for the Star Trek Hootenany - it will be close but I am sure we will manage to fill all two hours. If you have any requests or suggestions, please don't hesitate to email us at shufflefunction@hotmail.com or leave a comment below. This will definitely be interesting!!




LIVE LONG AND PROSPER SHUFFLEFUNCTIONEERS, and tune in Friday morning.

No comments: