Friday, July 10, 2009

JULY 25th: GRIND-FU!!!!



GRIND-FU CINEMA!
Saturday, July 25th @ 7:00 pm
Wiecking 220 Auditorium
Minnesota State University, Mankato

FREE! FREE! FREE! FREE! FREE!

Join us for another great night of weird movies on Saturday, July 25th! We're featuring zombie movies this month, and it's all free! Bring your own junk food and sodas and settle in for an evening of movies you'll either never forget or will wish you could.
Grind-Fu Cinema is a free monthly double feature held the last Saturday of each month.







I'm the new boy in town! Where can I go?

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

O MY GOODNESS! Shyboy Tim and Shelley

(totally unrelated to the specific blog entry I'm posting on, but I'm posting here and you can't stop me)

I stumbled upon your blog and I am so excited to see Shuffle Function going strong after - what? 7-8 years! Yay!

This is Chrissy ...I worked at KMSU as a student- around the time when your show was starting up.

I love your blog! I'm a little obsessed w/blogs. I recently started mine, and I have BIG PLANS. Check it at: mablah.wordpress.com

I mostly write about Jesus and dinosaurs so far.

It looks like you are (still) doing an awesome show. :)