Monday, August 10, 2009

In my opinion John and Tim are twins, AND THEY NEVER TOLD US !!!

Here is a picture of John Krasinski sporting a beard for the role he played in the best movie I've seen this summer, "Away We Go".



For a number of years now, except for a brief period a few years ago after the Shuffle Function 24 Hour Pledge Drive A-G0-GO when he HAD to shave off his beard, Shyboy Tim has been rockin' the Grizzly Adams Look. OKay, to be fair, it is not as big a beard as Grizzly Adams, or even a Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, but it is pretty fuzzy. I only want to clarify a timeline here because I think that Sam Mendes clearly was using Shyboy Tim's look when he asked John Krasinski to prepare for his role in "Away We Go".

Don't believe me, here's the proof Yo!



Do you see what I mean?! Do you need a side by side comparison? Or as close as Blogspot will let me get to a side by side comparison?



Crazy, huh? I couldn't get Shyboy Tim to smile, but in retrospect that was probably a good thing - the similarities of the two pictures would have surely BLOWN YOUR MIND!!

1 comment:

tot&cf said...

Frowning Tim makes Jesus cry.