Wednesday, September 09, 2009

9-9-9: BEST. REMASTER DAY. EVUR.


The hardest part of doing a Beatles show is song selection. You have to edit down a selection of legendary songs to two hours. On top of this, I also had to try and pick stuff out that would show off the new remasters. Most important: The first song of the show. I ended up playing I Saw Her Standing There, the first song on the first album.


Remasters and Rock Band. I don't know which cost me more.

We played the stereo remasters. I have the mono box set on the way. Also, I have a seriously Beatles problem.

Precious...



After the show we celebrated the way most people do when they give a ton of money to someone. We took a cake and then beat the living crap out of it.




Here's me and my gut celebrating.

Thanks to everyone that called this morning with requests and comments. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I sort of like The Beatles. When I get the mono box, we're gonna do this all over again...

Shyboy

No comments: