Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Post #27 - Halloween is just Three Little Piggies Away!!

WHEN THE ZOMBIES ATTACK (and believe me, they always do) I WANT LESLIE HALL ON MY ZOMBIE STRIKE FORCE FOR THESE THREE REASONS:

# 1) She lives in Iowa. Iowa is where we will all turn to when the sh*t hits the fan!!

#2) She clearly knows where to shoot a zombie - in the brains!!!

#3) We will look good in our bedazzled capes as we wipe out our zombie foes!!

I plan on playing all Halloween music in the morning, and I will definitely play the song below. Shyboy Tim gave me this very special 45 record several years ago, and we have been laughing and loving this song ever since. She even did an amazing station i.d. for the show. Leslie Hall is for real people, and I would be honored to have her on my zombie fighting team!!

Here is her amazing video for Zombie Killer featuring Elvira. HINT HINT: American Movie fans be sure to look for some familiar zombie faces about 1:30 minutes in!!



SCROLL ON DOWN FOR INFO ON ALL OF THE BIG HALLOWEEN TO-DOs THIS WEEK.

Shelley

No comments: