Thursday, October 22, 2009

I was this close to getting my Halloween post in for yesterday.....

Sorry about the skipped day folks, but I think I can make it up to you with this post today. I just shared with you one of the scariest things I saw as a child (scroll down for the Bigfoot "In Search Of" episode), and I want to share another one. Walt Disney had the wonderful tradition of playing The Legend Of Sleepy Hallow every October. Other than the Charlie Brown and The Great Pumpkin, that was about it for spooky kids show.

Oh - when we watched this growing up, it always came on after Mutual Of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. So in keeping with my childhood memories I feel obliged to at least show the opening sequence of that show before we get into the Headless Horseman.



Part One:


Part Two:


Part Three:


Part Four:


DON'T FORGET ABOUT POLKA TIL YOU PUKE TOMORROW MORNING ON SHUFFLE FUNCTION. Two hours of happy dancing and drinking polka tunes at the break of dawn. AND FOR POLKA"S SAKE DON"T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR PLEDGE TO THE FALL KMSU PLEDGE DRIVE.

Shelley

No comments: