Monday, October 05, 2009

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLATLIST FOR SEPTEMBER 28 - OCTOBER 2, 2009

SEPTEMBER 28, 2009 (1331)
1. Sugar Plum fairies - I wish I never saw the sunshine
2. The Woods - gypsy hand
3. Guitar Wolf - fujiyama attack
4. Garotas Suecas - bugalu
5. Hornet leg - this song os wrong
6. Sonic Youth - rain on tin
7. DoDos - small deaths
8. XTC - that's realy super supergirl
9. Monsters Of Folk - the right place
10. Vetiver - strictly rule
11. Times New Vikings - those days
12. Guitar Wolf - jet generation

SEPTEMBER 29, 2009 (1332)
1. The Litter - action woman
2. Jerry Lee Lewis - high school confidential
3. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - dragon queen
4. Generationals - wildlife sculpture
5. Gary newman - cars
6. The raveonettes - breaking into cars
7. Big Star - feel
8. Cut Off Your Hands - happy as can be
9. From Bubblegum To Sky - a soft kill
10. Beagle - love grows where my Rosemary goes
11. The Fleshtones - all around the world
12. Jerry Lee Lewis - breathless
13. Bruce Sprinsteen - Rosalita (come out tonight)
14. Total Babe - (Mission Hills Country Club Wall of) champions
15. The Hold Steady - sequestered in Memphis
16. Jonathan Richman - Velvet Underground
17. Velvet Underground - I heard her call my name
18. LCD Soundsystem - no love lost
19. Jimmy - you suck like an abalone

SEPTEMBER 30, 2009 (1333)
1. Wilco - you and I
2. The Evening Rigs - the hilltop pines
3. Black Lipstick - bonus track
4. Bill Callahan - Santa Maria
5. Matthew Sweet and Susannah Hoffs - hello it's me
6. Laura Viers - secret someones
7. Laura Marling - tap on my window
8. The Bees - wash in the rain
9. Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - lay and love
10. Blitzen Trapper - black river killer
11. Meat Puppets - rotten shame
12. Stereolab - cybelle's reverie
13. Buddy Holly - everyday
14. The Bird and The Bee - my love
15. Charles Wright and The Watts 103rd Street Rythym Band - express yourself
16. Flat Duo Jets - I've been loving you too long

OCTOBER 1, 2009 (1334)
1. Bauhaus - Bela Laguosi's dead
2. Nico - little sister
3. Rolling Stones - ain't to proud to beg
4. Deadbolt - Billy is dead
5. Sissy Wish - ya ya ya
6. Manahan Street Band - make a road by walking
7. Brass Bed - on the road
8. The Detergents - Igor's cellar
9. Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - red right hand
10. The New Year - the idea of you
11. Retribution Gospel Choir - what she turned into
12. John Cale - Jack the Ripper
13. Shadowy Men On A Shadowy Planet - big baby
14. Velvet Underground - I'm sticking with you
15. Lou Reed - hangin' round
16. Richard Harris - MacArthur Park
(Happy Birthday Mr. Harris)

OCTOBER 2, 2009 (1335)
1. Jonatahn Richman - abominable snowman in the market
2. Brothers and Sisters - lost and found
3. The Jayhawks - two angels
4. Black Angels - the first Vietnam war
5. Mission Of Burma - that's when I reach for my revolver
6. Devo - mongoloid
7. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - in this home on ice
8. Beck - girl
9. Nick Cave and The BAd Seeds - lie down here and be my girl
10. Black Diamond Heavies - fever in my blood
11. Richard Hell and The Voidoids - blank generation
12. Belle and Sebastian - to be myself completely
13. The Clientele - I know I will see your face
14. Bunky - funny like the moon
15. Sonic Youth - anti-orgasm
16. Queen - it's late

No comments: