Tuesday, June 01, 2010

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR MAY 17 - 21, 2010

MAY 17, 2010 (1495)
1. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - bladerunner
2. Ted Leo and The Pharmacists - where was my brain
3. Black Francis - 6 legged man
4. Queen w/David Bowie - under pressure
5. The Fleshtones - right side of a good thing
6. Sharon Jones and The Dap Kings - the game gets old
7. Walter Schrieffels - ballad of Lil' Kim
8. The Who - a legal matter
9. Benjy Ferree - blown out (gold dubloons and pieces of eight)
10. Tom Waits - goin' out west
11. Rolling Stones - let it loose
12. Beatles - you know my name, look up my number (mono)
13. The Fleshtones - cold cold shoes
14. LCD Soundsystem - dance yrself clean
15. Kill to Kill - radical flyer
16. Squirrel Nut Zippers - hell
17. The Monkees - going down
18. The Ramones - the KKK took my baby away
19. The Leaving Trains - dumb as a crayon


MAY 18, 2010 (1496)
1. Charlie Walker - don't squeeze my Sharmon
2. Yung Wu - child of the moon
3. Underground Sunshine - all I want is you
4. The Fleshtones - let's go
5. Dave Clark Five - all night long
6. Lawrence Arabia - fine old friends
7. Guided By Voices - chasing Heather crazy
8. LCD Soundsystem - all I want
9. Ohio Players - love rollercoaster
10. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - who's knockin' on my door?
11. Tornadoes - telstar
12. Charlie's Tune from the people at Charlie's
13. Woods - blood dries darker
14. The Fun and Games - it must have been the wind
15. Shadows of Knight - from way out to way under
16. Bonnie "Prince" Billy w/Cairo Gang - troublesome houses
17. The Fleshtones - the dreg (Fleshtones 77)
18. New Colony Six - come and give your love to me
19. Ohio Express - firebird
20. Eddy Current Suppression Ring - tunning out
21. Wanda Jackson - oh lonesome me (In German)
22. Wanda Jackson - shakin' all over
23. The Guitars of Dan and DAle - Robin's theme
24. The Fleshtones - ride your pony
25. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - dynamite


MAY 19, 2010 (1497)
1. Rolling Stones - happy
2. Rolling Stones - dancing in the light
3. The Black Keys - tighten up
4. Matt Pond PA -the dark leaves theme
5. The Fleshtones - b.y.o.b.
6. The Specials - concrete jungle
7. Rolling Stones -I'm not signifying
8. Lou Rawls - season of the witch
9. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - shoot out on the CB channel
10. Rolling Stones - title 5
11. Ramones - having a Havanna affair
12. Rolling Stones - good time women
13. Iran - I already know your'e wrong
14. Murphy and The Mob - born loser
15. The Fleshtones - soul city
16. The Waterboys - sweet thing
17. Replacements - black diamond
18. Black Sabbath - fairies wear boots
19. Rolling Stones - following the river


MAY 20, 2010 (1498)
1. The Fleshtones - let's see the sun
2. The Fall - no bulbs 3
3. Art Brut - my little brother
4. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - I walk a hot wind
5. Beat Happening - other side
6. The Cure - boys don't cry
7. The Fleshtones - can't get enough of your love
8. Let's Wrestle - it's not going to happen
9. The Hold Steady - the weekenders
10. Dum Dum Girls - bhang bhang I'm a burnout
11. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - play my guitar
12. The Fleshtones - new scene
13. The Cramps - mad daddy
14. Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - today's lesson
15. The Bees - chicken payback
16. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - hexbreaker
17. Smiths - that joke isn't funny anymore

MAY 21, 2010 (1499)
THE LEGENDARY STARDUST COWBOY IS IN THE STUDIO!! MAYOR JOHN BRADY DECLARES MAY 21, 2010 LEGENDARY STARDUST COWBOY DAY IN MANKATO!!

It is all Legendary Stardust Cowboy, unless noted.
1. paralyzed
2. who's knocking on my door?
3. The Fleshtones - I want to feel something now
4. Frank Sinatra - fly me to the moon
5. standing in a trashcan (thinking about you)
6. The Fleshtones - can't get enough of your love
7. Tokyo
8. Johnny Cash - cocaine blues
9. Jerry Lee Lewis - high school confidential
10. Buck Owens - save the last dance for me
11. I walk a hot wind
12. winds of time
13. The Fleshtones - Cara-lin
14. Buddy Holly - oh boy
15. David Bowie - I took a trip on a Gemini Space craft
16. Wes Montgomery - what the world needs now
17. I hate CD's
18. cast iron apron
19. The Fleshtones - American beat 84'
20. Mel Smith - pretty plaid skirt
21. New Jersey Turnpike

No comments: