Sunday, June 13, 2010

When wishes don't come true...............

Since the odds of an Arrested Development reunion/film are plummeting, this may be the next best thing. Here you can see my favorite "Cutie Patootie" (how do you spell that anyway?) and my favorite illusionist at work! An extra added bonus (boy that is a redundant statement) - the gal who plays April in Parks and Recs! WHY OH WHY DID THEY HAVE TO CANCEL ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT??!!



And while I am posting clip links - have you checked out Dr. Brule yet?


I'm going to do my best to see a ton of films today, including "Jaws" at the Trylon. I'll fill you in on the popcorn status tomorrow. While looking at the film times on-line this morning, and drinking up a ton of coffee, I came across this sad bit of news about the status of the Oak Street Cinema. I guess Crispin Glover's movie "What Is It" will be my last at that great theater.

Allright, before I head out I also found this article that lists all of the artists found on the stars outside of First Ave. Usually I am in such a rush to get in the door that I don't always stop to ponder all the names, so this list really helps.

First on my list - the A-Team. Cross your fingers for me!!

Shelley

No comments: