Wednesday, July 28, 2010

HALLOWEEN 999: REDUX

Here's an encore of Shelley's creepy Willy Wonka in reverse post, in honor this weekend's Grind-FU:



We have a request promo on the Shuffle Function morning show that references my very real fear of oompa loompas from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. Instead of using the boogie man and other usual suspects to warn me away from bad things, my Mother used the oompa loompas. If we did something bad, they would come and get us. This shed a whole new light on a family classic for me, turning it into a horror film rather than a playfull romp through your imagination.

One of the scariest scenes for me was Gene Wilder on the boat. It made me very anxious and nervous as a child, and still does to this day.



CREEPY, right? Well this tops it below. Someone reversed the scene and now Gene Wilder freaks me out so much I had to turn the lights on in the room I am working on this post in. Check this out - but you have been warned, this is super creepy.



I can't stop myself now, you tube is a curse!!!



Okay - I have to get away from the horror. Let us try to end this on a high note, a cute adorable puppy ending for all of you cowering in a corner with fear over the Willy Wonka clips.



Shelley

No comments: