Sunday, July 18, 2010

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR JULY 5 - 9, 2010

JULY 5, 2010 (1530)
1. Devo - freedom of choice
2. Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - I should have known it
3. The Flaming Stars - bring me the rest of Alfredo Garcia
4. Led Zeppelin - trampled under foot
5. The Forty-Fives - bad reputation
6. Coralie Clement - avec ou sans moi
7. Husker Du - eight miles high
8. Flaming Lips - race for the prize
9. Sparklehorse w/Dangermouse featuring David Lynch - dark night of the soul
10. The Raveonettes - attack of the ghost riders
11. AprilMarch - sugar
12. Sonics - strychnine
13. Belle and Sebastian - here comes the sun
14. Belle and Sebastian - the boys are back in town
15. Written In The Sand - UFO disaster
16. The Band - the weight
17. Dogs Die In Hot Cars - who shot the baby
18. John Lennon and The Plastic Ono Band - power to the people
19. Shadows of Knight - shake
20. Elvis Presley - that's allright
21. Prince - we gets up
22. Lolita #18 - video killed the radio star
23. Arcade Fire - antichrist television blues
24. Friends Like These - 7th Street queen

JULY 6, 2010 (1531) My sister Stacy Larsen is the Program Director For The Day! and it is all music from U2


1. unforgettable fire
2. seconds
3. stay (so far away, so close)
4. beautiful day
5. I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight
6. I still haven't found what I'm looking for
7. yaweh
8. walk on (single version)
9. bullet the blue sky
10. I will follow
11. Gloria
12. refugee
13. lemon
14. breathe
15. sometimes you can't make it on your own
16. magnificent
17. bad
18. one
19. 40

JULY 7, 2010 (1532) RINGO STARR'S BIRTHDAY


1. Beatles - boys (mono)
2. AC/DC - baby please don't go
3. Izzy Stradlin and The Ju Ju Hounds - pressure drop
4. Ron Wood - I can feel teh fire
5. Wildman Fischer - my name is Larry
6. Ringo Starr and his All Star Band - it don't come easy
7. Dr. Dog - unbearable why
8. Happy Birthday - the strawberry shake
9. Beatles - honey don't (mono)
10. Peter Wolf Crier - lion
11. Gil Scott Heron - New York is killing me
12. Beatles - matchbox (mono)
13. Beatles - I wanna be your man (mono)
14. Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's lonely herat club band (mono)
15. Beatles - with a little help from my friends (mono)
16. The Black Keys - unknown brother
17. Joy Division - transmission
18. Judy henske and Jerry Yester - snowblind
19. Ringo Starr - photograph
20. Yoko Ono - death of Samantha
21. Beatles - don't pass me by (mono)
22. Steve Wynn and The Miracle 3 - amphetamine
23. John Cale - style it takes
24. Beatles - goodnighht (mono)

JULY 8, 2010 (1533)
1. David Lee Roth - la calle del tobacco
2. David Bowie - Rosalyn
3. Husker Du - hate paper doll
4. The Coasters - searchin'
5. Sex Pistols - I wanna be me
6. The Carrie Nations - look on up at the bottom
7. Rush - spirit of the radio
8. Jerry Lee Lewis - drinkin wine spo-dee-o-dee
9. Rolling Stones - 2000 light years from home
10. Doris Drew - shut up (and make love to me)
11. International Submarine Band - blue eyes
12. Sonic Youth - 100%
13. Black Sabbath - iron man
14. Charles Mingus - jelly roll my soul
15. David Bowie - DJ
16. Dave Gilmore and David Bowie - Arnolyd Lane
17. Fleshtones - Hitsburg USA
18. Pete Townsend - face dances pt 2
19. Neil Young - everybody knows this is nowhere
20. Redd Kross - blow you a kiss in the wind
21. Replacements - answering machine
22. Merry Clayton - poor white hound dog
23. Beatles - you know my name look up the number (stereo)
24. John Cale - fear is a man's best friend
25. Alexander Spence - little hands
26. Traffic - the low spark of high heeled boys

JULY 9, 2010 (1534) JACOB IS OUR PROGRAM DIRECTOR FOR THE DAY

1. Mountain Goats - wild sage
2. The Beatles - in my lidfe (stereo)
3. Warren Zevon - dirty life and times
4. Donovan - season of the witch
5. Hammertoes - I too have sinned
6. Two Gallants - steady rollin
7. Bob Dylan - the man in me
8. Bruce McCulloch - lonely people/that's America
9. Jacob Kempfert - I will survive (the zombie apocolypse)
10. The Cramps - surfin' dead
11. Arlo Guthrie - Alice's Restaurant
12. Warren Zevon - I need a truck/Roland the headless thompson gunner
13. The Decemberists - mariners revenge song
14. Squirrel Nut Zippers - ghost of Stephen Foster
15. Dax Riggs - demon ties to a chair in my brain
16. Jandek - down in a mirror
17. John Bryan - little person
18. Melvina Reynolds - little boxes'

No comments: