Sunday, August 29, 2010

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR AUGUST 16 - 20, 2010

AUGUST 16, 2010 (1560) Elvis's Death Day
it is all Elvis unless otherwise noted
1. CC rider
2. girls! girls! girls!
3. wear my ring around your neck
4. little sister
5. Brenda Joyce - to Elvis
6. one night
7. what'd I say
8. Eilert Pilgram - in the ghetto
9. any day now
10. blue suede shoes
11. are you lonesome tonight?
12. now and then there's a fool such as I
13. milk cow blues boogie
14. Barry Tiffin - candy bars for Elvis
15. suspicious minds
16. just because
17. heartbreak hotel
18. Michelle Cody - Merry Christmas Elvis
19. jailhouse rock
20. crawfish
21. Kentucky rain
22. love me
23. that's allright
24. guitar man
25. a little less conversation (Junky XL remix)
26. your'e so square baby I don't care
27. I want you, I need you, I love you
28. burnin' love

AUGUST 17, 2010 (1561)
1. Nina Simone - just like Tom Thumb's blues
2. The Shins - one by one all day
3. Darker My Love - backseat
4. Supergrass - in it for the money
5. Stereo Total - automatic music
6. Public Image Ltd. - careering
7. Chemical Brothers - golden path
8. M.I.A. - papaer planes
9. Talking Heads - heaven
10. Miniature Tigers - bull fighter jacket
11. Arcade Fire - the suburbs
12. Robert Pollard - big time wrestling
13. Thee Headcoatees - teenage kicks
14. Howlin' Wolf - 300 pounds of joy
15. Hindu Love Gods - junko pardner
16. Joy Division - she's lost control
17. Apples In Stereo - signal in the sky
18. Rubinoos - I wanna be your boyfriend

AUGUST 18, 2010 (1562)
1. Wayne County and The Electric Chairs - thunder
2. Paper Tigers w/ Dessa - palace
3. Wolf Parade - yulya
4. R.E.M. - don't fall on me
5. Beatles - some other guy (mono)
6. Kathyrn Calder - castor and pollucks
7. Jandek - when the telephone melts
8. Johnny Cash - I hung my head
9. Beatles - soldier of love (mono)
10. Two Hours Traffic - stuck for the summer
11. The Legendary Stardust Cowboy - I walk a hot wind
12. AC/DC - if you want blood you got it
13. Solex vs. Christina Martinez and Jonn Spenser - bon bon
14. Beatles - hey bulldog (mono)
15. Afghan Whigs - debanoir
16. Doris - beat maker
17. Modern jazz Quartet - moving nicely (Eclipse remix)
18. James Brown - there was a time
19. Young Holt TRio - whack whack

AUGUST 19, 2010 (1563)
Shyboy Tim's alarm went off an hour early and he arrived at the station to find dead air. This is what happened after that....................
1. PIL - PIL
2. Black Hollies - gloomy Monday morning
3. Stark Effect - bunny rabbits, satan, cheese and milk
4. Belle and Sebastian - like Dylan in the movies
5. Bruce Springsteen - Atlantic City
6. Modern Lovers - modern world
7. Georgie James - look me up
8. Pere Ubu - 30 seconds over Tokyo
9. LCD Soundsytem - losing my edge
10. 13th Floor Elevators - slip inside this house
11. Flaming Lips - the wand
12. Pete Townsend - rough boys
13. Dressy Bessy - stop foolin'
14. Nada Surf - armies walk
15. De-T-roit - keg party tonight
16. Jerry Lee Lewis - breathless
17. The Cramps - I can't hardly stand it
18. Bo Diddley - pretty thing
19. Clash - police and thieves
20. Decemberists - the sporting life
21. Hank Williams - you win again
22. Devin Davis - giant spiders
23. Dondero Accapella Choir and Concert Instruments - sweet Jane
24. Sonic Youth - hot wire my heart
25. Wilco - I'm the man who loves you
26. The Thrills - deck chairs and cigarettes
27. Frank Black - Los Angeles
28. Charles Douglas - statecraft
29. Piero Umillani - ma nah ma nah
30. KC and The Sunshine band - I'm your boogie man
31. Sonics - psycho
32. X - Johnny hit and run Paulene
33. Little Richard - Jenny Jenny
34. Beatles - roll over Beethoven (stereo)
35. Dungen - panda
36. Fleshtones - feels good to feel

AUGUST 20, 2010 (1564)
1. Rolling Stones - try a little harder
2. Ringo Starr - it don't come easy
3. Chemical Brothers - setting sun
4. Matthew "Celebrity" Pixies - levitate me
5. The Kissaway Trail - sdp
6. Bob Dylan - the man in me
7. Stooges - search and destroy
8. William Shatner - rocket man
9. Continental Co-ettes - I don't love you no more
10. Beatles - paperback writer (mono)
11. The Parson Redheads - days of my youth
12. Steve Wynn and teh Miracle 3 - amphetemine
13. White Stripes - Jolene
14. Grizzly Bear - while you wait for the others
15. Mulatu Astatke - yegelle tezeta
16. The Fabs - Dinah wants religion
17. Nirvana - Molly's lips
18. Replacements - color me impressed
19. Sex Pistols - did you no wrong
20. Bruce McCollouch - eraserhead

No comments: