Friday, August 20, 2010

TV is Glorious! Need Proof?


As I said on the air this morning, it is a glorious time to be a TV watcher (if you have a quirky, dark sense of humor). I have a number of shows that I have made a point of not missing:30 Rock, Community, Parks and Rec, and Modern Family.But there are some new ones lurking in the near furture or happening right now! I will name a few for you -

Missing a bit of Arrested Development in your life? Or Mr. Show? This might do the trick, courtesy of David Cross, The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret.



I just found this possible trashy gem too, granted I have only the trailer to go by, but if John Waters has agreed to be the spokesperson, it can't be all bad! It is called Who The (Bleep) Did I Marry?



This next show starts tonight people, and has a limited run, so be sure to act fast campers!
The Kids In The Hall are back for a limited engagement in a show called Death Comes To Town. It begins at 9 p.m. tonight on IFC (followed by Freaks and Geeks at 10 p.m.!), and I for one will be glued to my TV. My hopes are high for this series, and based on this one picture alone I think all will be well.





IFC also is showing the new season of IT CROWD!!!!!! Which has made it the bestest station ever!!!!!!!! You have missed two shows, but it is not too late to get in on the fun!! Tuesday nights at 9 p.m. you can catch Moss and Roy working their geeked out magic!!!!!!!



Shelley

No comments: