Thursday, October 28, 2010

Post - Shuffle Function Radio Roulette - Post

LOOOOOOOOOONG day at work so I am getting to this a little later than I would have liked, but that wasn't so bad now was it. In fact that may have been one of the top three Shuffle Function Radio Roulettes we have ever done. The Radio Gods apparently liked their gifts that I dropped off after the show this morning.

While I was playing the Max Brooks interview this morning (he wrote that amazing book World War Z you know) Maverick Slim aka Gary wandered into the studio to look over my Radio God offerings. If you know Gary at all, then you probably know that he is an avid old school wrestling fan. He was quite taken with one of my gifts for the Radio Gods, and thought he'd try it out for himself.
The snow was blowing about when I went to the KMSU radio tower to ask the Radio Gods to play nice tonight. I believe this may be the first time I have gone out there and had to contend with the white stuff, but I will do whatever it takes to make sure our listeners don't have to suffer through a horrible round of Shuffle Function Radio Roulette.

Shyboy Tim and I were also very pleased to be the first to give th new turntables a workout in the studio were we record the night show. These turntables were purchased with some of the pledges that poured in during the KMSU Fall Pledge Drive. Thanks to all the Radio Heroes for your support, and let me tell you - those turntables are sweeeeeeeeeet. Have a look for yourself. That's Shyboy Tim basking in the glory of the new turntable.

Seriously folks - these are awesome turntables and we can't thank you enough. How about
another adorable picture of Shyboy Tim breaking in the new turntable!


We will see you in the morning for the Purple Knif Show hosted by Lux Interior of The Cramps!!

Shelley

No comments: