Saturday, October 02, 2010

SHUFFLE FUNCTION COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN POST #2

one of these things is not like the other.................

FILE THIS UNDER AWESOME:

I ran across this amazing set awhile back and have kept it in the back of my mind grapes. If you have kids or know kids or if there is even a minute chance that kids might come to your house and need some toys to play with - then this is for you!!

All the big ones are there; Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Mothman, Jersey Devil and Chupacabra. I have been meaning to pick one up for a long time to go with my other toys -



and this -



I will be back tomorrow with another spooky blog post, and if you want to talk about your Bigfoot toy collection stop by Tune Town and the What's Up Lounge tonight for the big show.

See you there - Shelley

No comments: