Saturday, October 16, 2010

SHUFFLE FUNCTION HALLOWEEN POST # 16

I have to admit that it's been a long day at work and so I am making this post very brief. I was looking for a clip that I posted last year during the Halloween countdown and found this treat. Looking for a possible costume to wear to Grind-Fu Cinema at the end of the month?



This is the clip that I wanted to post. If you listen to Shyboy Tim and I regularly, then you know that we have love to break out the Michael McDonald everyone once and awhile. This is a classic as far as I am concerened. I can't wait for Christmas, because I know that Shyboy Tim picked up McDonald's Christmas album that came out last year.



A big thank you to everyone who called and made their pledge to KMSU over the past week and a half. The Pledge Drive ends tomorrow. If you have yet to make your pledge please don't hesitate, pledge on-line at www.kmsu.org or give the station a call. I'll be up there tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. helping out Dave Engen during Listen To Your Folks. so I'll talk to you then!

Shelley

No comments: