Monday, October 11, 2010

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR SEPTEMBER 27 - OCTOBER 1, 2010

SEPTEMBER 27, 2010 (1590)
1. The Strangeloves - I want candy
2. Whitesand/Badlands - state park
3. Black Angels - haunting at 1300 McKinley
4. Nick Lowe - and so it goes
5. Sonic Youth - superstar
6. Modern Superstitions - everything that is not mine
7. KC and The Sunshine Band - I'm your boogie man
8. Beatles - I want to be your man (mono)
9. The Flamingos - I only have eyes for you
10. Yardbirds - a certain girl
11. Crocodiles - hallow hallow eyes
12. Rolling Stones - I don't know why
13. Brilliant Colours - I searched
14. Chambers Brothers - time has come today

SEPTEMBER 28, 2010 (1591)
1. Eux Autres - la project citroen
2. Matt Costa - Johnny's love of majik
3. Strange Boys - a walk on the beach
4. Clinic - Evelyn
5. MC5 - high school
6. The Ramones - I wanna be your boyfriend
7. The Magnolias - don't pack it in
8. Social Distortion - ring of fire
9. Sammy Davis Jr. - high heeled sneakers
10. John Cale - Paris 1919
11. A.C. Newman - all of my days and all of my days off
12. Kelley Stoltz - ever thought of coming back
13. Skoal Kodiak - tinsel tounge
14. Sisters - glue
15. Cheap Trick - down
16. The Stranglers - get a grip on yourself

SEPTEMBER 29, 2010 (1592) Jerry Lee Lewis's Birthday

1. Jerry Lee Lewis - high school confidential
2. Madness - one step beyond
3. No Age - common heat
4. Brown Recluse - night train
5. Jerry Lee Lewis - drinkin' wine spo-dee-o-dee
6. Marmoset - hallway
7. Generation X - kiss me deadly
8. The Fleshtones - feels good to feel
9. Jerry Lee Lewis w/Jimmi Page - rock n roll
10. Velvet Underground - sweet Jane
11. Cold War Kids - audience
12. The Cardboards - Bill's rap
13. Grandmaster Flash and The Serious Five - scorpio
14. Jerry Lee Lewis - great balls of fire
15. Joy Division - no love lost
16. Neil Young - walk with me
17. Johnny Cash - when the man comes around
18. Beatles - cry baby cry (stereo)

SEPTEMBER 30, 2010 (1593)
1. The Byrds - eight miles high
2. NoBunny - blow dumb
3. Fujiya and Miyagi - knickerbocker
4. LCD Soundsystem - all my friends
5. Condo Fucks - so easy baby
6. 13th Floor Elevators - youre gonna miss me
7. Ceasars - boo boo boo god
8. The Black Angels - bad vibrations
9. Nick Drake - at the chime of a city clock
10. Drive By Truckers - daddy learned to fly
11. Y La Bamba - November
12. The Lemonheads - it's a shame about Ray
13. Sugar - your favorite thing
14. Elvis Costello and The Attractions - I can't stand up (for falling down)
15. Beatifics - this year's Jessica
16. Spinal Tap - tonight I'm going to rock you tonight
17. Beatles - dear Prudence (stereo)
18. Blue Oyster Cult - don't fear the reaper
19. Bob Dylan - most likely you'll go your way and I'll go mine
20. HotRats - I can't stand it
21. Replacements - waitress in the sky

OCTOBER 1, 2010 (1594)
1. Buck Owens - (it's a) monster's holiday
2. Wesley Willis - rock n roll McDonalds
3. Devo - fresh
4. A.C. Newman - dunno much about life but I know how to breathe
5. Daniel Johnston - true love will find you in the end
6. The Frantics - werewolf
7. Mother Of Fire - ghosts of Manzita
8. Sisters - leaving home
9. Jonathan Richman - vampire girl
10. Beat Happening - indian summer
11. Tracy Jordan - werewolf barmitzvah
12. Yo La Tengo - autumn sweater
13. Nico - evening light
14. Fleshtones - I was a teenage zombie
15. Screaming Females - Laura and Marty
16. Elvis Costello and The Attractions - I don't want to go to Chelsea
17. Richard Harris - McArthur Park
Happy Birthday Mr. Harris!

No comments: