Saturday, November 06, 2010

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR OCTOBER 18 - 22, 2010

OCTOBER 18, 2010 (1605)
1. Neil Young - someone's gonna rescue you
2. Tracy Jordan - werewolf bar mitzvah
3. Bert Convy - the monster hop
4. Primal Scream - country girl
5. Kelley Stoltz - the sun comes through
6. Beatles - long long long (stereo)
7. Red Pens - hung out
8. The Remains - don't look back
9. Clinic - harmony
10. Neil Young - love and war
11. Judson Fountain - my next door neighbor is a wicked witch
12. Hasil Adkins - no more hot dogs
13. Kelley Stoltz - love let me in again
14. Kelley Stoltz - I don't get that

OCTOBER 19, 2010 (1606)
1. Roky Erickson and The Aliens - bloody hammer
2. John Lennon - I'm losing you
3. Allo' Darlin' - the polaroid song
4. Von Bondies - lack of communication
5. The Donnas - hey I'm gonna girl
6. Shadowy Men On A Shadowy Planet - big baby
7. John Lennon - woman
8. Sparklehorse and Dangermouse w/David Lynch - dark night of the soul
9. Criswell - someone's walking over my grave
10. John Lennon - watching the wheels
11. Jacob - I will survie (the zombie remix)
12. Joan Jett - science fiction/double feature
13. White Stripes - there's no home for you here

OCTOBER 20, 2010 (1607)
1. Roy Clark - spooky movies
2. Some Girls - is this what I've been waiting for?
3. Black Angels - telephone
4. Kelley Stoltz - everything begins
5. Kathy Mills - monster hop
6. Stereolab - excursions into oh a oh
7. Smog - let me see the colts
8. Soft Boys - I wanna destroy you
9. No Age - life prowler
10. Velvet Underground - all tomorrow's parties
11. Kenny and The Fiends - house on haunted hill
12. Neil Young - hitchhiker
13. Sereena Manesh - drain cosmetics
14. Grinderman - heathen child
15. Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin - pangea
16. The Like - release me

OCTOBER 21, 2010 (1608) Lux Interior's Birthday

1. Cramps - surfin' dead
2. Mighty Lemon Drops - your'e my biggest thrill
3. Lazerbeak - salt and sea
4. Barry Adamson - spend a little time
5. Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - red right hand
6. Vampire Hands - 3D Ying Yang
7. Handsome Family - Arlene
8. Weezer - smart girls
9. Jack Kittel - psycho
10. Frank Zappa - Inca roads
11. Cramps - saddle up a buzz buzz
12. Leisure Birds - burn the beach
13. Cramps - rockin' bones
14. Cramps - I was a teenage werewolf
15. Cramps - people ain't no good
16. Cramps - the way I walk
17. Cramps - tear it up
18. Cramps - surfin' bird

OCTOBER 22, 2010 (1609) RUBY IS THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR FOR THE DAY
That's Ruby as Sir Robyn (on the right) with Team Ringo at Grind-Fu Cinema

1. Beatles - savoy truffle (stereo)
2. House Of Large Sizes - I think I know that
3. Rolling Stones - connection
4. The Kinks - Village Green Preservation Society
5. Ramones - rock n roll high school
6. Richard Hell and The Voidoids - love comes in spurts
7. Queen - don't stop me now
8. Yoko Ono w/LeTigre - sisters o sisters
9. David Bowie - tvc15
10. Lou Reed- white light/white heat
11. Fleshtones - take a walk with The Fleshtones
12. The Knack - my Sharona
13. Cream - crossroads
14. Screaming Lord Sutch - flashing light
15. Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band - death cab for cutie
16. Paul McCartney and Wings - Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey
17. Led Zeppelin - bring ot on home
18. Sex Pistols - god save the queen
19. Velvet Underground - run run run
20. The Who - boris the spider

No comments: