Monday, December 20, 2010

THE NEW WINTER STORM IS CALLED...


WINTER STORM RICHARD BRIERS!


Shelley sure does love the show Good Neighbors.
OKAY - I HAD TO WORK THROUGHOUT MOST OF WINTER STORM RICHARD BRIERS, SO I WANT TO GIVE THIS POST A BIT MORE MUSCLE. (It's only appropriate, this is the first storm where I got my car stuck!) I fell in love with Richard Briers watching The Good Neighbors (or as it is called in Britain, The Good Life). PBS channel 2 was a regular haunt for me, and this was on every night at 9 p.m. followed by Monty Python. Richard Briers plays the character of Tom Good, a disenfranchised business man who gives up the rat race to become self sufficient - with the help of his wife. Nosing around the on-lines, I found this special Christmas treat. It is in several parts, so if you have some free time this will fill it up.







Enjoy - and be careful with the roads out there kids!! The Converse Shoe Warning is still in full effect!!

Shelley

No comments: