Thursday, January 27, 2011

PLEASE LET THIS BE AWESOME

While going to college I made it a habit to watch David Letterman, and one of my favorite folks at that time was Chris Elliot. His dry and I hesitate to use this word, wacky, sense of humor made my sides split. He has done some work over the years, like Get A Life that has approached that comedic brilliance, but he has also swung and missed quite a bit. This morning while poking around the on-lines I found a story on a new show he has made for Adult Swim called Eagleheart. Word on the street is that this is a return to form. After watching the trailers, I have to admit that my hopes are running high for this. What do you think?







I am posting this during the show, and Shyboy Tim said "See if you can find a clip of him doing his Marlon Brando Banana Dance". I have one word for him - DONE and DONE!!



The show debuts February 3rd at midnight on Adult Swim. BE THERE or at least have a good excuse.
Shelley

No comments: