Saturday, January 29, 2011

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR JANUARY 17 - 21, 2011

JANUARY 17, 2011 (1679)
1. Langley Schools Music Project - desperado
2. Rolling Stones - sway
3. Black Moth Super Rainbow - twin of myself
4. Lazerbeak - salt and sea
5. Nina Simone - ooh child (Niccademus remix)
6. Yoko Ono w/Porcupine Trees - death of Samantha
7. Meat Puppets - rotten shame
8. Hold Steady - same kooks
9. A Frames - death train
10. Frances - tight rope
11. Rolling Stones - live with me
12. Orange Juice - rip it up
13. Apples In Stereo - play tough
14. Belle and Sebastian - the state I ma in
15. The Band w/Joni Mitchell - coyote
16. Decemberists - don't carry it all
17. Rolling Stones - dead flowers
18. The Black Hollies - don't be afraid to ask
19. Prince - delirious
20. Ciao! - shoes
21. LCD Soundsystem - yeah (the crass version)

JANUARY 18, 2011 (1680)
1. XTC - senses working overtime
2. Zombies - she does everything for me
3. Komeda - boogie woogie/rock n roll
4. Sterolab - ondioline
5. Decemberists - this is why we fight
6. Ben Folds - bruised
7. Imperial Teen - 1, 2
8. New Standards - rock n roll
9. A C Newman - on the table
10. The Fleshtones - I am what I am
11. The PArting Gifts - don't hurt me now
12. King Khan and The Shrines - (how can I keep you) out of harms way
13. The Kinks - Victoria
14. Big Star - I'm in love with a girl
15. The Shins - pressed in a book
16. Nico - these days
17. The Fall - no bulbs 3
18. LCD Soundsystem - movement
19. Husker Du - you can live at home

JANUARY 19, 2011 (1681)
1. Shirley Ellis - soul time
2. Darwin Dees - dna
3. Reverie Sound Review - an anniversary away
4. Josh Rouse - straight to hell
5. Wilco - I'm the man who loves you
6. Love LAnguage - lalita
7. Booty Olympics - down
8. Kenny Rogers and The First Edition - just dropped in (to see what condition my condition was in)
9. Fruitbats - being on our own
10. Your 33 Black Angels - cannonball
11. The Flamingos - I only have eyes for you
WE GOT THE NEW DEERHOOF ALBUM IN, SO OF COURSE WE PLAYED THE ENTIRE ALBUM. HERE IS DEERHOOF vs. EVIL:
12. Deerhoof - qui dorm, nomes somia
- behold a marvel in the darkness
- the merry barracks
- no one asked to dance
- let's dance the jet
- super duper rescue heads
- must fight current
- secret mobilization
- hey I can
- c'mon
- I did crimes for you
- almost everyone, almost always
13. Leslie Hall - zombie killer



14. P.I.L. - public image
15. Sondra Prill - behind closed doors

JANUARY 20, 2011 (1682)
1. The Soft Boys - underwater moonlight
2. Built To Spill - car
3. Flaming Lips - yeah yeah yeah song
4. Art Brut - my little brother
5. Everybody's In The French Resistance......Now! - Billie's gene
6. Friends Like This w/Craig Finn - 7th stret queen
7. Hot Rats - damaged goods
8. The Black Lips - oh Katrina
9. Harlem - friendly ghost
10. James Brown - give it up or turn it loose
11. Chevy Sings - gentle things
12. Bingo GAzingo - rock the rock
13. Igorr Boxx - fear of a red planet
14. Beck - gamma ray
15. Rolling Stones - no expectations
16. The Band - when I paint my masterpiece
17. The Decembersists - don't carry it all
18. Beach Boys - God only knows
19. The Happies - wahaka
20. Condo Fucks - with a girl like you

JANUARY 21, 2011 (1683)
1. Dondero Pop Concerts - all things considered
2. The Haunted - 1.2.5.
3. Parliment - testify
4. Madison - number one
5. Ed Harcourt - the birds will sing for us
6. Leaving Trains - dumb as a crayon
7. The Who - I'm the one
8. Ill Ease and The RAcket - here comes trouble (to the tune of pretty woman)
9. AC/DC - rocker
10. Replacements - Alex Chilton
11. Led Zeppelin - when the levee breaks
12. The Fleshtones - communication breakdown
13. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - cast iron apron
14. Husker Du - flip your wig
15. Only Ones - another girl another planet
16. Guitar Wolf - Fujiyama attack
17. Wall Of Voodoo - Mexican radio
18. The Suburbs - rattle my bones

No comments: