Sunday, February 20, 2011

I CAN'T IGNORE IT ANY LONGER.... SHUFFLE FUNCTION WELCOMES WINTER STORM ROWAN ATKINSON TO SOUTHERN MINNESOTA


I honestly didn't think I would have to do this again folks, but Mother Nature appears to not be finished with us yet. As I type big white fluffy snowflakes are falling at an alarming pace. By the time all is said and done we could have over 10 inches of show, and I don't even know if ice was a part of it all earlier in the picture! But it is my turn to name our British comedian themed Winter Storms, and I am turning to one of my comfort comedians for shelter in the storm, Rowan Atkinson.

He is perhaps best known as one of the numerous Black Adder persona's, but I fell in love with him as Mr. Bean. He is a master of physical comedy - often making you double over laughing with out having said a word, just a facial expression or gesture. But don't get me wrong - this guy has got some mouth on him. The Black Adder characters are built on a witty and sly mischief maker. If you have never watched the Black Adder series, do yourself a favor. Many of Britain's best are involved in it, and Rowan Atkinson is simply brilliant.

Watch this video on VideoSurf or see more Rowan Atkinson Videos



ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH - I just heard the plow go by. Oddly most of the you tube clips for Rowan Atkinson have ben disabled, but I did find a few on line to share with you.

Rowan Atkinson - Invisible Drum Kit



Watch this video on VideoSurf or see more Videos or Videos





Allright - enough for now. You can now return to gazing out the window and asking yourself "WHY!!!!!!!!" now.

Be safe. Congratulation Winter Storm Rowan Atkinson. You win.

Shelley

No comments: