Sunday, February 13, 2011

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR FEBRUARY 7 - 11, 2011

FEBRUARY 7, 2011 (1694)
1. Black Angels - bad vibrations
2. Richard Swift - lovely night
3. Devin Davis - moon over shark city
4. Wanda Jackson - thunder on the mountain
5. Bosstweeds - faster pussycat! kill! kill!

6. Eagles of Death Metal - cherry cola
7. AC/DC - ain't no fun (waiting round to be a millionaire)
8. From Bubblegum to Sky - clean tiger/24 hours in your deep blue jeans
9. TV On The Radio - halfway home
10. Beatles - I saw her standing there (stereo)
11. Ramones - I wanna be your boyfriend
12. Eux Autres - under rays
13. Suicide Commandos - she (afternoons)
14. Wire - outdoor miner
15. Wire - two people in a room
16. Nina Simone - funkier than a mosquito's tweeter (Jazeem's Allstyles Remix)
17. Haze - higher groove
18.LCD Soundsystem - all my friends
19. Roy Orbison - domino

FEBRUARY 8, 2011 (1695)
1. Red Shadow Economic Rock N Roll Band - anything good
2. Esben and The Witch - marching song
3. Sly and The Family Stone - family affair
4. Black Joe Lewis and The Honey Bears - booty city
5. Shadows Of Knight - shake 66
6. Alice Cooper - how you gonna see me know?
7. Yuck - Georgia

8. Yo La Tengo - shaker
9. Clash - Julie's been working for the drug squad
10. Cream - lawdy mammy
11. Greenhornes - can't stand it
12. Twilight Singers - on the corner
13. LCD Soundsystem - North American scum
14. Cloud Nothings - understand it all
15. No Age - here should be my home
16. The Who - leaving here
17. Elvis Costello - I can't stand up for falling down
18. Lou Reed - I love you Suzzane
19. William Shatner - rocket man

FEBRUARY 9, 2011 (1696)
1. Mavis Staples - in christ there is no east or west
2. Smith Westerns - weekend
3. The Breeders - divine hammer
4. James Brown - give it up or turn it loose
5. Dick Kent - Gretchen's new dish
6. Bob Dylan - thunder on the mountain
7. Frank Black and The Catholics - Nadine
8. The Beatles - some other guy (mono)
9. I Was A King - forgive and forgt
10. Deerhoof - I did crimes for you
11. Akron/Family - silly bears
12. Beatles - all my loving (Ed Sullivan Tv appearance)
13. Beatles - till there was you (mono)
14. Beatles - she loves you (mono)
15. Beatles - I saw her standing there (mono)
16. Beatles - I wanna hold your hand (mono)
17. Beatifics - this years Jessica
18. Trachtenberg Family Slideshow Players - eggs


FEBRUARY 10, 2011 (1697)
1. Crispin Glover - these boots were made for walking
2. Parting Gifts - bound to let me down
3. Beastie Boys - shadrach
4. Gil Scott Heron - me and the devil
5. The Counts - I will lose my mind
6. The Go - meet me at the movies
7. Frankie Rose and The Outs - must be nice
8. Richard and Linda Thompson - I want to see the bright lights tonight
9. The Dead Kennedys - Winnebago warrior
10. Madness - one step beyond
11. Television - marquee moon
12. The Oranges - Saturday night
13. Serege Gainsbourg - requim por un con
14. Dondero Pop Concert - missing the war
15. X - see how we are
16. Beatles - a day in the life (stereo)

FEBRUARY 11, 2011 (1698)
1. Wilco - I am trying to break your heart
2. Yuck - holing out
3. Bob Wills and The Texas Playboys - roly poly
4. The Smiths - there is a light that never goes out
5. Depeche Mode - personal Jesus
6. R.E.M. - wake up bomb
7. David Byrne - make believe mambo
8. Deerhunter - halcyon digest
9. FFa Coffi Pawb Am Byth - sega segur
10. David Brent - freelove freeway

11. Robert Preston - chicken fat
12. Modern Lovers - I'm straight
13. The Clash - wrong em boyo
14. Rufus Thomas - breakdown (pt. 1 and 2)
15. Public Enemy - B side wins again
16. Unknown - I sing about blue

No comments: