Monday, February 28, 2011

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR FEBRUARY 21 - 25, 2011

FEBRUARY 21, 2011 (1704)
NINA SIMONE'S BIRTHDAY


1. Nina Simone - ain't got no/I got life (groovefinder remix)
2. Cave Singers - black leaf
3. Built To Spill - conventional wisdom
4. Johnny Cash - get rythym (demo)
5. Teenage Fanclub - everything flows
6. Nina Simone - I think it's gonna rain today
7. The Decemberists - don't carry it all
8. The Baseball Project - don't call them Twinkies
9. Ryan Adams and The Cardinals - this is it
10. Nina Simone - just like Tom Thumb's blues
11. Tom Waits - long way home
12. Rock and The MSR Singers - Richard Nixon
13. Mono Puff - Nixon's the one
14. Young Fresh Fellows - lonely spartansburg flower shop
15. They Might Be Giants - James K Polk
16. Gene Marshall - Jimmy Carter says yes
17. Pixies - debaser
18. Nina Simone - funkier than a mosquito's tweeter (jazzeems all styles remix)
19. LCD Soundsystem - all I want
20. Johnny Cash - I couldn't keep from crying
21. Fleshtones - bite of my soul

FEBRUARY 22, 2011 (1705)
1. Stereolab - ondioline
2. Guided By Voices - girls of wild strawberry
3. Kelley Stoltz - I don't get that
4. The Who - the kids are allright
5. Ike and Tina Tuner - river deep mountain high
6. David Bowie - jeangenie
7. Howlin Wolf - built for comfort
8. Carl Perkins - let the jukebox keep on playing
9. Flying Burritto Brothers - tonight the bottle let me down
10. The Go! Team - buy nothing day
11. The Go! Team - secretary day
12. Pavement - gold soundz
13. Harry Nilsson - ambush
14. Beach Boys - sail on sailor



15. Spenser Davis Group - I can't stand it
16. World Party - way down now
17. Rolling Stones - moonlight mile
18. Handsome Family - drunk by noon
19. NAomi Shelton and The Gospel Queens - a change is gonna come
20. Creedence Clearwater Revival - have you ever seen the rain?

FEBRUARY 23, 2011 (1706)
1. Bob Mould - city lights (days go by)
2. Deerhunter - desire lines
3. Superchunk - martinis on the roof
4. Pere Ubu - Caroleen
5. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - play my guitar
6. Bob Dylan - most likely you go way (and I'll go mine)
7. Bobby Blake - I like yellow things
8. Smith Westerns - imagine (pt.3)
9. Brady Bunch - candy sugar shoppe
10. Summer Cats - Christopher Wren
11. David Bowie - life on mars
12. Ben Folds - before Colgne/Cologne
13. Matthew Sweet and Susanna Hoffs - hello it's me
14. Cat Power - stuck insode Mobile with the Memphis blues again
15. Quiet Life - lieh
16. Chemical Brothers - the golden path
17. Komeda - blossom (got to get it out)

FEBRUARY 24, 2011 (1707)
1. Roky Erickson - don't slander me
2. Yuck - Georgia
3. Billy Schih and The Foundry - buy/sell/trade
4. Cibo Matto - know your chicken
5. Bingo Gazingo and His Robot Friend - you're out of the computer
6. Rolling Stones - respectable
7. The Radio Dept. - where damage isn't already done
8. Go Home Productions - Jack-O under pressure



9. Fleshtones - Ruby's old time
10. Big Jim McNeely - psycho serenade
11. Ken Bower - I will survive
12. Fleshtones - lost on Xanadu
13. Wild Man Fischer - monleys vs. donkeys
14. Fergus and Geronimo - Michael Kelly
15. Tyme - land of 1,000 dances
16. The Vivian Girls - I heard you say
17. Continental Co-ettes - I don't love you no more
18. Deerhoof - super duoer rescue heads
19. Thermals - I have everything I want
20. Bow Wow Wow - I want candy
21. Michael Daniel Baez - you may be right



22. Carry Nations - find it

FEBRUARY 25, 2011 (1707)
George Harrison's Birthday


1. Peggy Sue - long division blues
2. Dum Dum Girls - oh mein m
3. Dr. Dog - we all belong
4. George Harrison - I'd have you anytime
5. Red Pens - baby alligator
6. George Harrison - give me love (give me peace on earth)
7. Robyn Hitchcock and The Venus 3 - I'm falling
8. The Awkward Stage - miniskirt of xmas lights
9. George Harrison - crackerbox palace
10. Beatles - old brown shoe (stereo)
11. George Harrison - beware of darkness
12. The Hold Steady - we can get together
13. Beatles - savoy truffle (stereo)
14. George Harrison - all those years ago
15. George Harrison - isn't it a pity
16. George Harrison - this guitar can't keep from crying
17. Beatkes - I want to tell you (stereo)
18. George Harrison - between the devil and the deep blue sea
19. Beatles - it's all too much (stereo)

No comments: