Saturday, March 05, 2011

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR FEBRUARY 28 - MARCH 4, 2011

FEBRUARY 28, 2011 (1708)
1. Rolling Stones - have you seen your mother baby standing in the shadows
2. Raw Milk - I've seen the stars
3. Stereo MC's - connected
4. Dom - bochica
5. T Rex - jeepster
6. Mohammed Raffi - chan pehe chano
7. Muddy Waters - got my mojo working
8. Typhoon - the honest truth
9. Belle and Sebastian - lazy line painter Jane
10. The Black Angels - bad vibrations
11. Radiohead - little by little
12. Guided By Voices - my kind of soldier
13. MGMT - kids
14. John Schooley One Man Band - good morning little scholl girl
15. The Suburbs - rattle my bones
16. The New Standards - I will dare
17. The Replacements - within your reach
18. David Lowery - marigold
19. Camper Van Beethoven - Jack Ruby
20. Wye Oak - the alter
21. The Charlatans UK - the only one I know
22. The Fleshtones - day tripper

March 1, 2011 (1709)
1. Ceasars - boo boo goo goo
2. Buzzcocks - what do I get?
3. The Fall - oh! brother
4. Dum Dum Girls - he gets me high
5. The Stranglers - (get a) grip (on yourself)
6. Everybody's In The French Resistance...Now! - creeque allies
7. Joe Strummer and The Mescaleros - coma girl
8. The Who - leaving here
9. Go! Team - secretary song
10. Deerhoof - I did crimes for you
11. Dum Dum Girls - there is a light that never goes out
12. Brown Recluse - night train
13. Bob Dylan - don't think twice it's allright
14. The Who - substitute
15. The Parting Gifts - don't hurt me now
16. Buffalo Springfield - burned
17. Flat Duo Jets - where are you now?
18. Velvet Underground - Stephanie says
19. The Who - I can't explain

MARCH 2, 2011 (1710) Lou Reed's Birthday


1. Lou Reed - vicious
2. The Greenhornes - song 13
3. I Was A King - echoes
4. Diggable Planets - rebirth of slick
5. Parliament - up for the down stroke
6. Velvet Underground - new age
7. Edwyn Collins - do it again
8. Alan Haven - image
9. Lou Reed and John Cale - nobody like you
10. The Roughnecks - your'e driving me insane
11. Lou Reed - men of good fortune
12. Beatles - eight days a week (mono)
13. The Zombies - this will be our year
14. Les Wilson - hey good lookin'
15. Velvet Underground - heard her call my name
16. Velvet Underground - rock n roll
17. Dom - Jesus
18. The Mamas and The Papas - creeque alley
19. Lolita #18 - video killed the radio star
20. Velvet Underground - the ocean

MARCH 3, 2011 (1711)
1. Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - midnight man
2. Ben Folds Five - narcolepsy
3. Gray Goods - blue skies
4. Beatles - Anna (go to him) (stereo)
5. The Good The Bad and The Queen - the good the bad and the queen
6. Lou Reed - perfect day
7. Nancy Sinatra - let me kiss you
8. Golden Bear - golden bear revival stomp
9. Dum Dum Girls - take care of my baby
10. Johnny Cash - KWEM announcements/intro and theme/wide open road
11. Wanda Jackson - thunder on the mountain
12. Taj Mahal - ain't that alot of love
13. Chuck Berry - you can't catch me
14. Bright Eyes - devil town
15. Daniel JOhnston - impossible love
16. Blur - boys and girls
17. Lee Hazelwood - boots
18. Los Bandidos - brand new key
19. The Fleshtones - bite of my soul
20. Los Bandidos - hey Jude

MARCH 4, 2011 (1712)
1. Ray Charles - booty butt
2. Cloud Nothings - been through
3. Stiff Little Fingers - suspect device
4. No Age - here should be my home
5. Danielson - complimentary dismemberment plan
6. Black Sabbath - hard road
7. We Are Enfante Terrible - filthy love
8. Yo La Tengo - shotgun medley
9. Ike and Tina Turner - whole lotta love
10. Rolling Stones - ruby tuesday
11. Black Joe Lewis and The Honeybears - booty city
12. NWA - express yourself
13. Group - all right
14. Jimmy - you suck like an abalone
15. Jacob - I will survive (zombie apocolypse version)
16. Buffalo Springfield - rock n roll woman
17. R.E.M. - radio free Europe
18. Ricky Nelson - stood up

No comments: