Saturday, March 19, 2011

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR MARCH 14 - 18, 2011


MARCH 14, 2011 (1718)
1. Doris - beatmaker
2. Yo La Tengo - pass the hatchet I think I'm goodkind
3. The Who - I can see for miles
4. Raw Milk - itchy nose
5. Beatles - dear Prudence (stereo)
6. AC/DC - ride on
7. Beth Orton - Carmella (Four Tet remix)
8. James Brown - funky drummer
9. 13th Floor Elevators - slip inside this house10. !!! - am/fm
11. Talking Heads - swamp
12. Emma Franklin - light my fire
13. Beatles - here comes the sun (stereo)
14. The Decemberists - don't carry it all
15. The Shaggs - Shaggs own thing
16. Rutles - ouch!
17. The Go! Team - ready to go steady
18. The Ronettes - be my baby
19. Beach Boys - I'm waiting for the day
20. Buddy Holly - true love ways21. Fleshtones - comin' home baby

MARCH 15, 2011 (1719)
FLESHTONES RECORD RELEASE DAY - BROOKLYN SOUND SOLUTION

1. Fleshtones - you give me nothing to go on
2. Fleshtones - right side of a good thing
3. Johnny Cash - ring of fire
4. The Heavy - that kind of man
5. Fleshtones - rate in my kitchen
6. Kim Deal and Robert Pollard - love hurts
7. Guided By Voices - my kind of soldier8. The Who - I can't explain
9. Fleshtones - I wish you would
10. Sammy Davis Jr - Witchita lineman
11. Beatles - hello, goodbye (stereo)12. Fleshtones - bite of my soul
13. Sly and The Family Stones - dance to the medley
14. Aretha Franklin - I never loved a man the way that I love you
15. Fleshtones - lost on Xandu
16. Pixies - monkeys gone to heaven
17. Arial Pink's Haunted Graffitti - bright lit blue skies
18. Ramones - I wanna be your boyfriend
19. Suicide Commandos - she (afternoons)
20. Fleshtones - all around the world
21. Fleshtones - comin' home baby
22. Fleshtones - love yourself
MARCH 16, 2011 (1720)
1. Los Yaki - de dia de noche
2. Simon and Garfunkel - so long Frank Lloyd Wright
3. Fanfarlo - I'm a pilot
4. RX - white lines
5. Led Zeppelin - rock n roll
6. The Human Beinz - my generation
7. Darlings - big girl
8. Beatles - birthday (stereo)
9. Nick Lowe - cruel to be kind
10. Velvet Underground - waiting for the man11. Kurt Vile - Jesus fever
12. Matt and Kim - daylight
13. Friends Like These w/Craig Finn - 7th St. Queen
14. Stephen Malkmus - the hook
15. Harry Merry - the apetite gets satisfied each bite
16. Flaming Lips - race for the prize
17. Think - once you understand
18. Brian Jonestown Massacre - that girl suicide

MARCH 17, 2011 (1721)
TYLER (OWATONNA) AND DOUG FINCH ARE OUR PROGRAM DIRECTORS FOR THE DAY
1. My Bloody Valentine - I only said
2. Crystal Castles - doe deer
3. The Black Keys - everlasting light
4. Replacements - I'll be you
5. The Smiths - heaven knows I'm miserable now
6. George Harrison - wah wah
7. Smith Westerns - weekend
8. The Magnetic Fields - I think I need a new heart
9. Amanda Jo Williams - the man who sold the world
10. Destroyer - destroyer's the temple
11. Beatles - misery (stereo)
12. Broken Social Scene - world sick
13. Fleetwood Mac - the ledge
14. Yuck - get away
15. Rolling Stones - just my imagination (running away with me)
16. Art Brut - moving to L.A.
17. The Drums - let's go surfing
18. The Byrds - radio spot/you don't miss your water
19. Uncle Tuplelo - I wanna be your dog (accoustic demo)
20. Beach Boys - that's not me (mono)
21. LCD Soundsystem - home
22. Bruce Springsteen - open all night

MARCH 18, 2011 (1722)
1. Dondero Accapella Choir and Pop Concert Instruments - keep the customer satisfied
2. Jeff Tweedy - crack a smile
3. PJ Harvey - let England shake
4. Booker T - native New Yoker
5. The Squires - aurora
6. Talking Heads - once in a lifetime
7. Arcade Fire - ready to start
8. Nada Surf - electocution
9. Parting Gifts - don't hurt me now
10. Mogwai - mexican grand prix
11. Fleshtones - remember the Ramones
12. Dead Kennedys - let's lynch the landlord
13. Grant Hart - she can see the angels coming
14. Victor Lundberg - open letter to my teenage son
15. Husker Du - she is a woman and now he's a man
16. Replacements - within your reach
17. Cheap Time - I'd rather be alone
18. David Lynch w/Sparklehorse and Dangermouse - starry eyes (I can't catch it)
19. Husker Du - turn on the news

No comments: