Saturday, March 26, 2011

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR MARCH 21 - 25, 2011

MARCH 21, 2011 (1723)
1. Smith-Westerns - weekend
2. Tom Waits - Tom Trauberts blues (four sheets to the wind in Copenhagen)
3. Danielson - complimentary dismemberment insurance
4. Telekenisis - I cannot love you
5. Fergus and Geronimo - baby don't you cry
6. Hot Chip - boy from school
7. Dondero High School Acapella Choir and Pop Concert Instruments - sweet Jane
8. Velvet Underground - sweet Jane
9. The Shaggs - my pal foot foot
10. The Husbands - sha la la Daniel
11. Tom Waits - filipino box spring hog
12. Talking Heads - this must be the place (naive melody)
13. Langley School Music Project - wildfire
14. Irving - turn of the century
15. They Might Be Giants - a self called nowhere
16. LCD Soundsystem - no love lost
17. Tijuana Panthers - don't shoot your guns

MARCH 22, 2011 (1724)
1. The Counts - I will lose my mind
2. Yo La Tengo - autumn sweater
3. Belle and Sebastian - here comes the sun
4. Times New Viking - no time no hope
5. The Sonics - money (that's what I want)
6. LCD Soundsystem - losing my edge
7. Beatles - leave my kitten alone (mono)
8. Them - I can only give you everything
9. Gil Scott Heron - the revolution will not be televised
10. Van Halen - you really got me
11. Nina Simone - here comes the sun
12. Avi Buffalo - remember the last time
13. Bittersweet - trouble
14. The Soft Boys - underwater moonlight
15. Auggie Silver - hi yo silver

MARCH 23, 2011 (1725)
1. J Mascis - several shades of why
2. Shonen Knife - top of the world
3. The Fleshtones - bite of my soul
4. Radiohead - seperator
5. Dom - bochicha
6. Tina Turner - river deep mountain high
7. Nick Drake - one of these things first
8. Leonard Cohen - Suzanne
9. Leonard Cohen - true love leaves no traces
10. Leonard Cohen - paper thin hotel
11. The Ramones - baby I love you
12. Tony Castles - dream job
13. Gang Of Four - I've found that essence rare
14. Dum Dum Girls - there is a light that never goes out
15. Beatles - I'm only sleeping (stereo)
16. Twilight Singers - on the corner
17. Bobbi Soxx and The Blue Jeans - zippadee do dah

MARCH 24, 2011 (1726)
1. Tommy JAmes and The Shondels - hanky panky
2. Pavement - date with Ikea
3. Deerhoof - the merry barracks
4. Flying Burritto Brothers - do right woman
5. John Cale - dead or alive
6. Awesome Colour - come and dance
7. Stooges - 1969
8. Joey Ryan and The Inks - shame on me once shame on you twice
9. Beatles - when I get home (mono)
10. Simon and Garfunkel - America
11. Baseball Project w/Craig Finn - don't call them Twinkies

12. Rolling Stones - can't you hear me knocking?
13. Beck - e-pro
14. The Rapture - heaven
15. Roky Erickson - starry eyes
16. The Legendary Stardust Cowboy - I walk a hot wind
17. Pilot - magic

MARCH 25, 2011 (1727)
1. The BAnd - we can talk
2. Bonnie 'Prince' Billy and The Cairo Gang - troublesome houses
3. The Books w/Jose Gonzales - cello song
4. Elliot Smith - waltz #2 (xo)
5. Sonic Youth - antenna
6. Dondero Accapella Choir and The Pop Concert Instruments
7. William Shatner - I can't get behind that
8. Quintron and Miss Pussycat - love is like a blob

9. Hold Steady - Atlantic City
10. Led Zeppelin - when the levee breaks
11. Stone Roses - don't stop
12. Faux Jean - hey!
13. Bellweather - South Dakota
14. New Prnographers - don't destroy this night

No comments: