Saturday, March 12, 2011

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR MARCH 7 - 11, 2011

MARCH 7, 2011 (1713)
1. Yo La Tengo - Avalon or something very similar
2. David Lowery - big life
3. Galaxy 500 - flowers
4. Free Design - don't cry baby
5. Chambers Brothers - all strung out over you
6. Shocking Blue - love buzz
7. Joe Meek - telstar (demo)
8. Staples Singers - slippery people
9. Talking Heads - happy day
10. Nick Drake - northern sky
11. Papercuts - do you really want to know
12. The CRystals - he hit me (and it felt like a kiss)
13. Deerhoof - super duper rescue heads
14. Flaming Groovies - shake some action
15. Supergrass - going out
16. The Wedding Present - red shoes by the drugstore
17. Stereo Totale - automatic music
18. The Billy Nayer Show - hey boy
19. Kenny Rogers and The First Edition - Ruby, don't take your love to town
20. Ryan Adams - to be young (is to be sad, is to be high)
21. Big Star - back of a car

MARCH 8, 2011 (1714)
1. The Monkees - randy scouse git
2. The Fleshtones - you give me nothing to go on
3. The Comets - adultery
4. Orange Juice - the day I went down to Texas
5. Noonday Underground - London
6. IsIs - eating hourglasses
7. Gordon Gano and The Ryans - man in gthe sand
8. Pretty Things - midnight to six man
9. The Plimsouls - a million miles away
10. Raw Milk - weapons out
11. Bob Dylan - my back pages
12. Monkees - going down
13. Velvet Underground - femme fatale
14. The Billy Nayer Show - love smiles
15. Telekenisis - palm of your hand
16. Replacements - sadly beautiful
17. Jack Wild - when I'm sixty-four
18. Husker Du - eight miles high
19. Guided By Voices - I'll replace you with machines
20. Go Home Productions - strung out king
21. David Bowie - look back in anger
22. Gary Numan - cars

MARCH 9, 2011 (1715)
1. Nico - little sister
2. Sugar - believe what your'e saying
3. Rolling Stones - dead flowers
4. Music Magicians - convertibles and headbands
5. Shuggie Otis - inspiration information
6. Jimi Hendrix - tears of rage
7. Al Green - tired of being alone
8. Deerhunter - desire lines
9. Sonic Youth - bubblegum
10. Drive By Truckers - I do believe
11. Clem Snide - I love the unknown
12. Kinks - Waterloo sunset
13. Dum Dum Girls - there is a light that never goes out
14. Paul McCartney - temporary secretary

15. Jacob - I will survive (the zombie apocolypse)
16. Jacob - Louisville Swamp Creature
17. T Rex - ride a white swan
18. Kenneth Higney - night rider

19. The Legendary Stardust Cowboy - my underwear froze to the clothesline
20. The Fleshtones - I wish you would

MARCH 10, 2011 (1716)
1. Kraftwerk - transeuropean express
2. Graham Bond - long tall shorty
3. Yuck - get away
4. Husker Du - it's not funny anymore
5. The Ronettes - be my baby
6. Frankie Rose and The Outs - candy
7. Beulah - a good man is hard to kill
8. Eilert Pilarm - it's now or never

9. Eddy Current Supression Ring - tuning out
10. Beatles - helter skelter (mono)
11. Sham 69 - borstal breakout
12. Replacements - message to the boys
13. Jonquil - pillowquest
14. Radio Dept. - where damage is already done
15. Lackthereofs - what a fool believes
16. Morrissey - I'm throwing my arms around Paris
17. Ryan Adams - burning photographs
18. Ze Malibu Kids - your bed
19. Johnny Cash - hurt
20. The Monkees - porpoise song
21. Yo La Tengo - big day coming
22. R Stevie Moore - you and me

MARCH 11, 2011 (1717)
Celina Rose Lightning and Mama Lori are The Program Directors For The Day


1. Taylor Swift - sparks fly
2. Beatles Songs For Kids - yellow submarine
3. Queen - we will rock you
4. Patsy Cline - you belong to me
5. John Prine - Donald and Lydia
6. Keller Williams - hula hoop to da loop
7. Keller Williams - mama tooted
8. John Kirk/Trish Miller - I read it in a book
9. John Kirk/Trish Miller - I'm my own grandpa
10. Brent Holmes - I rode Savannah down to Atlanta
11. Porch Pickers - westphalia waltz
12. Dan Zanes - wonderwheel
13. Kids Dance party - macacrena
14. American Rivers - the water is wide
15. Allison Krauss/Gillian Welch - I'll fly away
16. Soggy Bottom Boys - in the jailhouse now
17. Tammy Wynette - d-i-v-o-r-c-e
18. Brent Holmes - moontides
19. Songs For Little Bugs - not gonna cry
20. ReBops - portable kitty
21. Laurie Berkner - the pretzel store
22. Laurie Berkner - the cookie bakers of th night
23. Taylor Swift - fearless
24. Taylor Swift - love story
25. Taylor Swift - you belong with me

No comments: