Sunday, April 17, 2011

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR APRIL 4 - 7, 2011

APRIL 4, 2011 (1733)
1. Bjork - army of me
2. J Mascis - where are you?
3. Kurt Vile - baby's arms
4. Smiths - asleep
5. The Kinks - strangers
6. John Cale - fear is a man's best friend
7. The Stooges - search and destroy
8. Yuck - georgia
9. Matthew Sweet and Susannah Hoffs - hello, it's me
10. Evening Rig - never been 'er
11. The Stooges - real cool time
12. Pixies - where is my mind?
13. Beatles - tomorrow never knows (stereo)
14. Pink Floyd - interstellar overdrive
15. Fleshtones - daytripper

APRIL 5, 2011 (1734)
1. The Bill Nayer Show - love smiles

2. Wall Of Voodoo - mexican radio
3. Stan Ridgeway and Stewart Copeland - don't drop the soap (for anyone else but me)
4. Prince - forever in my life
5. 'Allo Darlin' - the polaroid song
6. Little Richard - brown sugar
7. The Haunted - 1.2.5.
8. Arcade Fire - ready to start
9. Smokey Robinson and The Miracles - going to a go go
10. Doris - beat maker
11. Danielson - but I don't want to sing about guitars
12. The Thrills - deck chairs and cigarettes
13. Bruce McCollouch - vigil
14. Nirvana - where did you sleep last night?
15. Freelance Hellraiser - smells like booty

APRIL 6, 2011 (1735)
1. Rasputin's Stash - Mr. Cool
2. Pixies - Velouria

3. Low - try to sleep
4. Oliphant - get out of my life woman
5. Haze - are you free?
6. Crystal Stilts - sycamore tree
7. Pixies - monkeys gone to heaven
8. Tate - eight days on the road
9. The Who - a quick one (while he's away)
10. Deerhoof - basketball get your groove on
11. Holmes - pop popcorn children
12. Heidecker and Wood - right or wrong
13. Shankar - jumping jack flash
14. Pixies - debaser

APRIL 7, 2011 (1736)
1. Philmore Jr. - funky canyon
2. Vivian Girls - I heard you say
3. Fleshtones - bite of my soul
4. Afghan Whigs - Mr. Superlove
5. Clarence Wheeler and The Enforcers - right on
6. Dondero Accapella Choir and Pop Concert Instruments - more than a feeling
7. Black Neil Diamond - I'm a believer
8. Lulu - feelin' allright
9. Ike and Tina Turner - I've been loving you too long
10. Luther Ingram - if loving you is wrong I don't want to be right
11. Gram Parsons - streets of Baltimore
12. Dum Dum Girls - there is a light that never goes out
13. Titus Turner - do you dig it?
14. LCD Soundsystem - jump in the fire

No comments: