Saturday, June 04, 2011

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR MAY 30 - JUNE 3, 2011

MAY 30, 2011 (1772)
1. The Soft Boys - I got the hots
2. Dondero Acapella Choir and Pop Concert Instruments - lady
3. Tony Castles - dream job
4. Lolita #18 - video killed the radio star
5. Boat - land locked
6. Eric B and Rakeem - I know you got soul
7. Dondero Accapella Choir and Pop Instruments - keep the customer satisfied
8. The Rogues - how many times
9. The Obits - I want results
10. Wye Oak - the altar
R.I.P. Gil Scott Heron
11. Gil Scott Heron - the revolution will not be televised


12. Gil Scott Heron - New York is killing me


13. Fleet Foxes - bedouin dress
14. The Joy Formidable - austere
15. Grant Hart - 2541
16. Nina Simone - I think it's going to rain today
17. Written In The Sand - UFO disaster
18. Ben Folds - you've got to learn to live with what you are
19. Velvet Underground - ocean

MAY 31, 2011 (1773)
1. Sam Cooke - bring it on home to me
2. Black Joe Lewis and The Honeybears - mustang ranch
3. Chain and the Gang - not good enough
4. Captain Beefheart - safe as milk
5. Skull Defekts - peer amid

6. The Shaggs - why do I feel?
7. Bombay Sweets - breath control
8. Alarm Clocks - no reason to complain
9. Joy Division - digital
10. The Sonics - strychnine
11. Sammy Davis Jr. - you've made me so very happy
12. Buffalo Tom - she's not your thing
13. John Doe and The Sadies - I still miss someone
14. The Coathangers - trailpark boneyard
15. The Blind Shake - lucky days
16. Hail Mary Mallon - breakdance beach
17. Wagon Christ - toomorrow
18. Isaac Hayes - hyperbolicsesquedalmistic
19. Balkans - I can't compete
20. Red Pens - hung out

JUNE 1, 2011 (1774) Tom and Chantil are our Program Director's For The Day


1. Lou Rawls - early morning love
2. Lou Rawls - see you when I git there
3. Hot Chocolate - you sexy thing
4. Lou Rawls - someday you'll be old
5. Kenny Loggins - whenever I call you friend
6. Simon and Garfunkel - we've git a groovy thing going on
7. Bee Gees - I O I O
8. Paul Simon - paranoia blues
9. Janis Joplin - move over
10. Steely Dan - black Friday
11. Steely Dan - Charlie freak
12. Steely DAn - your gold teeth too
13. Husker Du - deadly skies
14. Husker Du - it's not funny anymore
15. Blue Oyster Cult - this ain't the summer of love
16. The Who - dreaming from the waist
17. The Who - imagine a man
18. Neil Young - sugar mountain
19. Neil Young - old man
20. Neil Young - the needle and the damage done
21. Crosby Stills Nash and Young - Ohio
22. Neil Young - winterlong
23. Neil Young - cinnamon girl
24. Kansas - dust in the wind
25. Angel - lovers live on

26. George Harrison - give me love

JUNE 2, 2011 (1775)
1. Booker T Jones - progress
2. Bob Dylan - I'll be your baby tonight
3. J Mascis - several shades of why
4. M Ward - stars of Leo
5. Fionna Apple and Jon Brion - everyday
6. David Bowie - Jean Genie
7. Art Brut - lost weekend
8. Nick Drake - at the chime of a city clock
9. Paul McCartney - it's so easy
10. Booker T. Jones w/Lou Reed - the Bronx
11. Al Green - take me to the river
12. Black Lips - family tree
13. The Kinks - milk cow blues
14. They Might Be Giants - cloissonne

15. Dengue Fever - cement slippers
16. Dex Romweber Duo - cigarette party
17. Beastie Boys - non stop disko party pack
18. Dondero Accapella Choir and Pop Concert Instruments - shock the monkey
19. Princess Ramona - then I start to yodel

JUNE 3, 2011 (1776)
1. Dick Kent - rat a tat tat America
2. Buddy Max - the birthmark story

3. Jacob - I will survive (the zombie apocolypse)
4. Here We Go MAgic - song in 3
5. Wagon Christ - toomorrow
6. 100% Pure Poison - windy C
7. Flying Burritto Brothers - Christine's Tune (devil in disguise)
8. The Nomads - from zero down
9. The Legendary Stardust Cowboy - blade runner
10. Lou Reed - Peggy Sue
11. Chain and The Gang - not good enough
12. Elvis Costello - the crooked line
13. Marianne Faithfull - down from Dover

14. The Kinks - celluloid heroes
15. Dondero Acapella Choir and Pop Instruments - isn't it time
16. Dondero Acapella Choir and Pop Instruments - drive my car
17. Beatles - yes it is (stereo)
18. Beatles - it' all too much (stereo)

No comments: