Friday, July 22, 2011

GRIND-FU IS COMING! GRIND-FU IS COMING!




GRIND-FU CINEMA
7 p.m. JULY 30th

Wiecking 220 Auditorium on
the campus of MSU Mankato

FREE! FREE! FREE! FREE!

For this July Grind-Fu Cinema we are putting the RED into red white and blue with two gore-filled films, The Undertaker and His Pals and The Gruesome Twosome. I have not seen either of these films, but they come highly reccomended by Shyboy Tim so I have no reason to doubt them. I do know this - they are not for kids. They are Drive-Inn classics full of naughty and gruesome things, which is why we love them.

Here is some eye candy - THE UNDERTAKER AND HIS PALS TRAILER




Here is some eye candy - GRUESOME TWOSOME TRAILER



We hope to see you there - and don't forget - this is all free! Grab a bunch of friends and pick up some snacks and sodas and join us for a double bill of blood!!!

I'm The New Boy In Town! Where Can I Go?

No comments: