Wednesday, July 27, 2011

This is something I would train for.......

Nothing would motivate me more to run than knowing zombies were hot on my trail and hungry for brains! Apparently I am not alone in thinking this way. Check out this web site for "Run For Your Lives! a 5K Obstacle Course". As the name implies, there are zombies scattered throughout the course that are hell bent on catching you and taking you out of the game. It souns like a blast - in fact I am pretty sure that I have talked about this kind of thing before, so I am glad that somebody somewhere is listening!

Check out their video - the only thing that scares me is the fact that these would be fast moving zombies too!


Shelley

2 comments:

MPH said...

This comment is actually in re: a post from last September. I've been in search of a recording of "For You Are My Junkie" by Doris Lujan since I lost my copy several years ago. I saw that the song is on an old playlist of yours. If you would be willing to help me track it down, I'd be very indebted to you. migharvey@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

It is now available for purchase on Amazon!