Saturday, August 06, 2011

SHUFFLE FUNCTION PLAYLIST FOR JULY 25 - 29, 2011

JULY 25, 2011 (1810) Thurston Moore's Birthday

1. Bill Cosby - (I'm a) roadrunner
2. Dennis Wilson - love remember me
3. Thurston Moore - January
4. The Feelies - crazy rythym
5. Mark Ronson w/Amy Whitehouse - Valerie
6. Ramones - baby I want you
7. Asteroid No.4 - got nowhere to go
8. Strange Boys - Friday in Paris
9. Listening - see you again
10. Jarvis Cocker and Kid Loco - I just came to tell you I'm going
11. Flaming Lips - the W.A.N.D.
12. Sonic Youth - disapearer
13. Fearless Four - rockin' it
14. Ricard Hell and The Voidoids - love comes in spurts (demo)
15. Tom Waits - ice cream man
16. Hot Rats - queen bitch
17. LCD Soundsystem - someone great
18. Buffalo Tom - she's not your thing
19. They Might Be Giants - I never knew love
20. Nancy Sinatra - sugar town
21. Sonic Youth - dirty boots

JULY 26, 2011 (1811)
1. Jerry Lee Lewis - high heeled sneakers
2. Carl Perkins - honey don't
3. Charlie Feathers - stutterin' Cindy
4. The Trashmen - bird '65
5. Wanda Jackson - shakin' all over
6. Howlin' Wolf - rockin' daddy
7. They Might Be Giants - canajoharie
8. The Elite - one potato
9. Link Wray - run chicken run
10. Nobody's Children - junco partner
11. Garnett Mims - as long as I have you
12. Deltinos - pa pa ooh mau mau
13. They Might Be Giants - old pine box
14. Kelley Stoltz - I don't get that
15. Beatles - old brown shoe (stereo)
16. Sammy Davis Jr. - high heeled sneakers
17. The Kinks - milk cow blues
18. The Crystals - he hit me (and it felt like a kiss)
19. The Clash - police and thieves
20. They Might Be Giants - can't keep Johnny down
21. The Creation - cool jerk
22. The Condo Fucks - gudbuy t'Jane
23. Devo - mongoloid
24. The Faces - stay away
25. They Might Be Giants - when will you die
26. The Sonics - psycho
27. The Black Angels - bad vibrations
28. Smith - baby, it's you
29. The Fleshtones - I am what I am


JULY 27, 2011 (1812)
1. Bill Callahan - one fine morning
2. Natacha Atlas - riverman
3. Sonic Youth - scizophrenia
4. Brave Irene - tangled line
5. Sugar - if I can't change your mind
6. Guided By Voices - the best of Jill Hives
7. Red On Green - gravity talks
8. John Cale - fear is a man's best friend
9. Iggy Pop - candy
10. Apples In Stereo - go
11. The Spectors - rhubarb Ruby
12. Spinal Tap - tonight I'm gonna rock you tonight
13. Led Zeppelin - kashmir
14. Queen - don't stop now
15. Dengue Fever - cement slippers*
16. Casiotone For The Painfully Alone - it just wasn't the same somehow
17. Dandy Warhols - cool as Kim Deal
18. Half Japanese - on the one hand
19. Hail Mary Mallon - breakdance beach
20. They Might Be Giants - Cloisonne
21. Paul McCartney - it's so easy
22. Ben Kweller - falling
*smash hit song of the summer


JULY 28, 2011 (1813)
1. R.E.M. - two steps onward
2. Rolling Stones - dandelion
3. Nilsson - ambush
4. The Shivas - gun in my pocket
5. Radiohead - lotus flower
6. George Harrison - wah wah
7. Johnny Paycheck - I'm the only hell my Mama ever raised
8. Southern Culture On The Skids - liqoured up lathered down
9. Wilco - handshale drugs
10. Bonnie 'Prince' Billy and Matt Sweeney - my home is the sea
11. Komeda - it's allright baby


12.The Smiths - rushmole ruffians
13. The Smiths - the boy with the thorn in his side
14. The Smiths - stop me if you think that you've heard this one before

15. Mazes - boxing clever
16. TV On The Radio - second song
17. Booker T. Jones w/Jim James - progress
18. Big Star - daisy glaze
19. Beach Boys - I'm waiting for the day
20. LeTigre - Les and Ray
21. The Soft Boys - the queen of eyes
22. The Wondermints - proto pretty
23. Redd Kross - lady in the front row

JULY 29, 2011 (1814)
1. The Byrds - lazy days
2. Flying Buritto Brothers - tonight the bottle left me down
3. Ryan Adams - shake down on 9th street
4. Ben Folds - in between days
5. Judson Fountain - my next door neighbor is a wicked witch
6. Rush - subdivisions
7. David Bowie - I took a trip on a Gemini Spaceship
8. Legendary Stardust Cowboy - I took a trip (on a space shuttle)
9. Jackson 5 - I want you back
10. Bob Dylan - hwy 61, revisited
11. T Rex - jeepster
12. Paul McCartney and Wings - jet
13. Plimsouls - a million miles away
14. Fuzztones - 1.2.5.
15. The Sonics - have love will travel
16. Beatles - leave my kitten alone (stereo)
17. Rolling Stones - rocks off
18. Rush - limelight
19. LCD Soundsystem - jump into the fire
20. A + D - decepta-freak-on
21. The Donnas - living after midnight
22. Prince - I could never take the place of your man
23. Beck - Debra
24. Led Snoopelin - drop it like it's a whole lot

No comments: